“Hampton Inn, Jackson, TN”

Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson
Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
Columbus, United States
“Hampton Inn, Jackson, TN”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We were on our way to Memphis, Tennessee and just stopped for the night hoping to find a clean hotel and we found that this was an excellent hotel and the staff was tremendous. The breakfast was wonderful and the breakfast area was exceptionally clean.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
John M,

I would like to personally thank you for leaving such a wonderful review of our property. It is reviews like yours that make all the hard work worth it!!! Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with in the future.

Guest Service Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed April 6, 2014

The hotel is great however the breakfast was the worst we have ever had at a Hampton. The rooms are very clean. It is easy access to the Interstate. The internet had strong signal. Hopefully they will get a new hostess. soon soon soon

Greetings 989kasis,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Thank you for your kinds words about our property, as well as bringing to my attention the issues with the breakfast hostess. I assure you this issue has been addressed with my management team as well as the staff. I do appreciate your feedback, as it lets us know where we need to improve. Thank you again and if there is anything I may help you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Prescott, United States
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Great property, very helpful staff and pet friendly too! The suites offer extra space to relax, rooms are quiet and beds are very comfortable. Entire property is clean and very well maintained with up to date furnishings. Fantastic morning coffee and breakfast. A regular stop for us when driving across the country on I-40.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Michelle K,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I will be sure to share your kind words with our entire staff. We take a tremendous amount of pride in our service and the appearance of the hotel and I am pleased that we were able to accomodate you while with us. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with in the future.

Novi, United States
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Good experience very satisfied I stayed and enjoyed so that is why I am very satisfied with their service that time. I am sure I will be satisfied again if I stay there in the future Good experience very satisfied I stayed and enjoyed so that is why I am very satisfied with their service that time. I am sure I will be satisfied again if I stay there in the future

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Luis B,
Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. It always pleases me when our guests have an enjoyable stay with us. I will be sure to share your review with our staff, as we all take a great deal of pride in providing great service for our guests. Please let me know if there is any I may help you with in the future.

Mars Hill, North Carolina
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We stayed in several different Hamptons on a recent road trip-all were excellent-but this was the absolutely the best. Very friendly desk person who was working with 3 different customers at one time but was efficient and very welcoming and got us checked in quickly. Our room was comfortable with a light already on so it was more welcoming to walk into t\rather than entering a dark room and fumbling for a light switch. The room was soothing and spotlessly clean. Internet worked well. Bed was super comfortable, one of the best night's sleep we had. Only an occasional bark from a nearby room with a pet disturbed us, but the dog settled down quickly, and we slept soundly. And breakfast, although similar to most Hamptons, was made better by a very friendly helpful Breakfast room attendant. And the oatmeal here was nice and thick unlike some of the hotels which had watery porridge. So I would imagine this will always be our first choice when traveling through Jackson.

1 Thank msburddawg
HamptonJackson, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Greetings msburddawg,

I would like to personally thank you for such a stellar review of our hotel!! It is reviews like yours that make all the hard work and effort we put forward everyday worth it!! Your kind words about our front desk associate, the cleanliness of the room, quality of the breakfast, and our breakfast host will be shared with all of our associates! We all take a tremendous amount of pride in providing the "perfect stay", and it is very rewarding when we achieve that goal. Thank you again, and please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything I may help you with in the future.

St. Louis, United States
Reviewed March 19, 2014

The greeting was very warm and friendly when we entered the hotel. The staff was very helpful throughout our stay. Then when we entered our room, we were greeted with a very clean and warmly fragrant room. It was very inviting. I love this hotel.

1 Thank Angelene H
Michael L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Greetings Angelene H,

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. It always pleases me when our staff makes our guests feel welcomed. I am also very pleased that the cleanliness of your room met your standards as well. I will be sure to share your kind words with the entire staff. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may help you with in the future.

Tulsa, United States
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I arrived very tired, with my father and his service animal. Previously unable to find a hotel that would accept a service animal. My arrived at this hotel to ask for assistance finding a service/pet friendly hotel. The mgr at this hotel not only understood my problem but went out of his way to offer to stay at this facility. The entire staff was pleasant and helpful, my father, his service dog, and I got a welcome night sleep in a very clean and pleasant hotel. I should have started my search with a Hilton property regardless of the service animal. This experience has once again solidified my continued relationship with Hilton, you are ALWAYS there when I need you. A VERY BIG "Thank you" to the entire staff and management at the Hampton Inn in Jackson, TN.

1 Thank Jerry C
Jerry C,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review of our hotel. We take a great deal of pride in being able to help those in need and, in your case, I could definitely tell you were in need of a good night's sleep. It was my pleasure to accommodate you, your father, and the beautiful service dog as well. If your travels ever bring you around this area again, or if there is anything I may help you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Guest Service Mananger