“Excellent!”

Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
St. Louis, United States
“Excellent!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

The greeting was very warm and friendly when we entered the hotel. The staff was very helpful throughout our stay. Then when we entered our room, we were greeted with a very clean and warmly fragrant room. It was very inviting. I love this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Angelene H
Michael L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Greetings Angelene H,

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. It always pleases me when our staff makes our guests feel welcomed. I am also very pleased that the cleanliness of your room met your standards as well. I will be sure to share your kind words with the entire staff. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may help you with in the future.

Guest Service Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Tulsa, United States
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I arrived very tired, with my father and his service animal. Previously unable to find a hotel that would accept a service animal. My arrived at this hotel to ask for assistance finding a service/pet friendly hotel. The mgr at this hotel not only understood my problem but went out of his way to offer to stay at this facility. The entire staff was pleasant and helpful, my father, his service dog, and I got a welcome night sleep in a very clean and pleasant hotel. I should have started my search with a Hilton property regardless of the service animal. This experience has once again solidified my continued relationship with Hilton, you are ALWAYS there when I need you. A VERY BIG "Thank you" to the entire staff and management at the Hampton Inn in Jackson, TN.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Jerry C
Jerry C,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review of our hotel. We take a great deal of pride in being able to help those in need and, in your case, I could definitely tell you were in need of a good night's sleep. It was my pleasure to accommodate you, your father, and the beautiful service dog as well. If your travels ever bring you around this area again, or if there is anything I may help you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Guest Service Mananger
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We arrived road weary after driving all day. The front desk staff gave us a warm greeting and got us checked in quickly. The lobby was nice and well kept. We were pleasantly surprised by how nice the room was. The bed was super comfy with a true pillow top mattress. Morning breakfast is served till 10am and the choices were plentiful. Would definitely stay here again.

1 Thank A T
Michael L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
A T,

Thank you for taking time to leave such an outstanding review of our property!! It is always nice to hear when someone has an enjoyable stay with us, and I will share your kind words with the entire staff. If your travels ever bring you back to the area, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will be happy to help.

Kihei, Hawaii
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Upon entering, we were greeted very warmly by the desk clerk and were given a room right away. The beds were exceptionally comfortable with plenty of pillows. The room was clean and inviting. The lobby is very neat, clean and warm. You can just relax with the newspaper or laptop if you don't want to stay in your room. The free breakfast in the morning was surprisingly good with a nice variety of items...from cold cereals and fruit to waffles, eggs and assorted pastries. The coffee was even good for hotel coffee. Would stay again and recommend.

Room Tip: Use your AAA or AARP card for additional discount or check Expedia for discounts
Babs1008,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am pleased that your stay with us was an enjoyable one. I would also like to thank you for the extremely kind words about our property. We take a lot of pride in what we do, and it is reviews like yours that make it all worth it! Please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with in the future.

Lexington, Tennessee
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We have stayed her several times and have really loved it. Did have a few issues this last time. While here, the power went out for somewhere around 6 hours, due to winter weather. This was not their fault, but I was surprised that they have no backup generator. The last motel we had stayed at lost power, but they had a generator that at least kept some lights on, as well as heat or air. I guess I just assumed that most places in the hospitality industry would have backup generators for the comfort and safety of their guests. They also may have been short on people since the front sidewalk seemed to have been cleared, but the sidewalk in the back where we parked stayed extremely icy.
Another issue was our credit card being charged 6 nights for a 2 nights stay. This added about $550 extra charges to our credit card. The charges eventually came off, but it did tie up a good chunk of our card until it was fixed.
One thing we always appreciate about this motel is the friendliness of their staff. This time was no exception. They were very friendly as always, and even had an ice scraper they were lending to people who didn't have one for their cars.
Overall we didn't have a bad stay and would consider staying here again in good weather. If there is the probability of bad weather during our stay next time we would probably seek out a hotel in the area that has backup power (if there are any around that do).
Overall I would recommend this motel, just a few things to keep in mind. In retrospect, it would have been nice to have some concessions for the issues we had, but I didn't push for any.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
HamptonJackson, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
KWhiting73,

I truly apologize for the issues related to the power outage and billing that you experienced during your stay with us. I am glad to hear that the billing issue was resolved, but understand the inconvenience of additional funds being held on your card. I am pleased to hear that our staff has always been friendly during your stays over the years and hope to see you again the next time you are in the area!

Robert McKinnon
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed March 9, 2014

WOW! Can't say enough about the wonderful staff. James went out of his way to help me Thursday evening and Robert saved the day Friday morning with his vigilance of the lobby area; seeing & retrieving my purse I'd left. I'd certainly never stay anywhere else when in Jackson. My gratitude to a great staff.
Carol M

Carol M,

I cannot thank you enough for such a great review of our hotel!! I will definitely be sharing your kind words with James, Robert, and our entire staff. We take a great deal of pride in guest service and when we receive reviews like yours it truly makes our day! Please contact me if there is anything I may help you with in the future.

Rockmart, Georgia
Reviewed March 7, 2014

If you're doing business or just traveling through Jackson, TN this hotel is highly recommended. The rooms are neat and clean with plenty of space to relax. The staff at the front desk are always friendly and have a great attitude. Their customer service is "Tops" in my opinion.

Room Tip: I usually request a room on the parking lot side, but all rooms are quite.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Scott R
Greetings Scott R,

Thank you for your kind words about our property!! It always pleases me and our entire staff when we see great reviews like yours! I will share your kind words with all of our associates. Thank you again, and if there is anything I may assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.