“Unbeatable service!”

Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
Pembroke Pines, Florida, United States
“Unbeatable service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

I had an unplanned last minute trip to Jackson to which the General Manager Mr. McKinnon was very accomodating. When we arrived around 1am the night auditor was very pleasant and checked us in rather quickly.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
HamptonJackson, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
RrinhardS84,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am extremely pleased that we were able to accommodate your needs on your last minute stay with us. I am also pleased that your check in process was enjoyable, as I know how checking in at such a late time can sometimes be a hassle. If there is anything we can help you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Guest Service Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Brentwood, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

I'm a Hilton Honors Gold member and mostly stay at Hampton Inns. This property appears fairly new and is beautiful. At Hampton Inns oftentimes the first person you encounter in the morning is the "breakfast lady." This morning I met Tonie. She was full of life, energy, happiness and let everyone in the breakfast area know it. That made my day, or at least got it off to a good start. I'm sure others who she encounters feel the same way. She is one of the most, if not the most, cheerful Hampton Inn associates I've ever met. I will most certainly stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
HamptonJackson, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Greetings Craig L,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. I am pleased that your stay with us was an enjoyable one. We take great pride in maintaining the beautiful appearance of our property as well as the friendliness of our staff. Ms. Tonie will be thrilled when I tell her that she made your day. Her upbeat attitude and overall happiness in life makes it a pleasure to work with her. She treats all of our guests as if they were guests in her own home and I am happy that you had a chance to encounter such a wonderful person to start your day. If there is anything that I may assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to ask.

Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

Wonderful hotel suite, the staff were superb from check in to when they ran out & purchased me a Dr. Pepper when I could not get any at the hotel the next morning.
Every member of the hotel staff asked how my stay had been while smiling at me! Enough smiles that I asked the front desk what management program they were running because it was MOST definitely working. From the FANTASTIC gentleman that checked me in to the smiling maintenance man that inquired about my stay as I was leaving the next day, Kudos to the Hampton Inn & Suites Management but mostly their Staff! :-)

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
HamptonJackson, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
MLMCI,

Thank you so much for your kind review!! Guest service is our #1 priority here at Hampton Inn & Suites and I am very pleased that we met your expectations. It was my pleasure to go get a Dr. Pepper for you! I have shared your kind words with our staff and they were all very excited to have such a great review. Reviews like yours are what we strive for everyday!! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything we may help you with in the future.

hickory, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

We arrived late and the young man on duty told me that there was only one room remaining, and we discussed the particulars. He was very kind and engaging and we had a nice conversation before we went to our room. The next morning we found an excellent breakfast, and a friendly chef who had prepared.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonJackson, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Vic W,

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. I am pleased that your check in experience was an enjoyable one. I know how checking in at a hotel can sometimes be a hassle, especially late at night, and I am glad that our front desk associate was able to make the process easy for you with pleasant conversation. I am also pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast. We have just went through the process of revamping our breakfast menu with quite a few new items and we have been overwhelmed with positive feedback for our new breakfast items. Once again, thank you for taking this survey and if you need any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

The facility was clean, well staffed and comfortable. The serviced at the front desk attentive, cheerful and accommodating. I haven't returned on another occasion and find the sa as my initial visit.m setting

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Greetings Christe B,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. I am happy to see that you were pleased with your stay at our property. We appreciate your kind words about our property and our staff. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may assist you with in the future.

Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

Always a quiet, safe, clean, well-maintained hotel. I stay here every trip down and on the return. The staff are awesome here - friendly and helpful, some of the best staff I've come across in my travels.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

KatBoop,

Thank you for your review of our property. I am very happy that you enjoy staying at our property when you come through Jackson. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I can help you with in the future.

Etters, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

My husband and I were traveling form Pittsburgh to Texas. The two guest servant agent were extremely helpful in finding a restaurant to eat at. Coffee was available 24hrs a day and breakfast was hot and delicious.

Rooms were clean and comfortable. I worl for a hotel compnay and would definately stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
HamptonJackson, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Greetings Karen N,

First of all, I would like to thank you for submitting your review. We here at the Hampton Inn & Suites of Jackson,TN are very happy that you were pleased with your stay at our property. We take great pride in our guest service and the appearance of our hotel, and are glad that we met your expectations as well. We are also glad you enjoyed our breakfast. Over the next month we will be rolling out a few new breakfast items to make our breakfast even better! Thank you again for submitting your review and please let me know if we may help you in the future.