“Another great stay”

Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
Arlington, Texas
“Another great stay”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Always a quiet, safe, clean, well-maintained hotel. I stay here every trip down and on the return. The staff are awesome here - friendly and helpful, some of the best staff I've come across in my travels.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonJackson, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
KatBoop,

Thank you for your review of our property. I am very happy that you enjoy staying at our property when you come through Jackson. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I can help you with in the future.

Guest Service Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Etters, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 2, 2013

My husband and I were traveling form Pittsburgh to Texas. The two guest servant agent were extremely helpful in finding a restaurant to eat at. Coffee was available 24hrs a day and breakfast was hot and delicious.

Rooms were clean and comfortable. I worl for a hotel compnay and would definately stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
HamptonJackson, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Greetings Karen N,

First of all, I would like to thank you for submitting your review. We here at the Hampton Inn & Suites of Jackson,TN are very happy that you were pleased with your stay at our property. We take great pride in our guest service and the appearance of our hotel, and are glad that we met your expectations as well. We are also glad you enjoyed our breakfast. Over the next month we will be rolling out a few new breakfast items to make our breakfast even better! Thank you again for submitting your review and please let me know if we may help you in the future.

Jackson, Tennessee
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Going to visit our daughter she called to say the grandson was very sick and I am auto-immune comprised so we decided to go ahead with the trip and stay at a local hotel since we had to see our realtor while there. The room was wonderful. We always travel with a dog and made that clear when we made the reservation and we had a wonderful room. We have found that we get downgraded a lot because of the dog but not at the Hampton Inn. Very clean comfortable room. No noise, good breakfast the next morning at the breakfast area. Friendly clerks and helpful. The only thing was the snacks and water were very expensive. 1 bottle of water and 1 pkg of chips were $8.00. But that is a minor problem. If we ever have to stay again at a hotel in the Jackson area, the Hampton will be it. They even said we could bring the dog thru the lobby. Most hotels tell us to bring him thru the side or back door. Made him feel special too.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
HamptonJackson, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
wvcoalgirl,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey. I am pleased that your stay at our property was enjoyable for you and your four-legged friend. We are very proud of our staff and the way we handle all of our guests, including pets. I do hope your grandson is feeling better at this time. I also hope you are enjoying your holiday season. If there is anything that I may help you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel. Once again, thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey and I wish you and your family a Happy Holidays.

Spring, Texas
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Spent 2 nights here. On the 1st night we were put up on the 4th floor which smelled of smoke as the floor is mixed room, smoking and non smoking. The room itself did not smell of smoke. On the 2nd stay we were on the 1st floor which had no smoke odor. The rooms were nice, comfortable beds, toiletries, towels, coffee, pop corn, microwave, fridge. Lobby had no TV which was rather nice, much quieter. Standard Hampton buffet. Friendly service at the front desk, although I did observe one guest waiting at the reservation desk for quite a while, while the reception desk lady handled a phone reservation.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
HamptonJackson, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Papito1,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey from your stay with us! I apologize for the smoke smell in our 4th floor corridors, but am pleased that we were able to relocate you during your stay to a more enjoyable atmosphere. While many hotels today have removed all smoking rooms, we do still have a limited number available which we have found discourages guest from smoking in our non-smoking rooms, and providing a better experience for all. I hope that you enjoyed our friendly service from the Front Desk staff and they there made your stay more enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip through Jackson, and if there is anything else that I can do for you please let me know.

Pittsburgh, United States
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Excellent room, clean, comfortable bed, sufficient toiletries, microwave, small refrigerator. The only complaint would be that the hallway smelled of smoke because the floor was mixed use, i.e. smoking and non-smoking. The breakfast is also getting a bit old. I'm sure that for many people it is fine, but after having spent over 30 days in Hampton Inns this year, I simply can no longer stomach the over processed eggs, waffles and coffee.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonJackson, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Uwe W,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this survey. I am happy to see that you were overall pleased with your stay. I do apologize for the smoke smell in the hallway. I realize that most hotels have completely removed all smoking rooms, but in order to accommodate all guests, we do still offer a limited amount of smoking rooms. I am pleased to announce that Hampton is in the process of revamping our breakfast options. Please be on the lookout for our new Hampton Breakfast Remix, which will become available by the end of the year! Once again, thank you for taking time out of your schedule to share your experience. Please feel free to contact me if you need anything in the future.

Albany, New York
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Nice hotel, very clean with an above average hotel breakfast. Staff friendly and plenty of parking. No restaurant but front desk gave us a list of delivery restaurants. Hotel has mini store- $2.50 for a 20 oz. bottle of coke. Rooms were overpriced.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
HamptonJackson, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Greetings Jack H! Thank your for giving us your feedback from your recent stay. I am glad that you enjoyed your room and our hot breakfast. We are excited to be introducing new items over the next few months to make our breakfast even better! I will share your comments with our housekeeping staff so they know what a wonderful job they are doing! We hope to see you on your next trip through Jackson and if there is anything else that I can personally do for you, please let me know.

Tulsa
Reviewed October 31, 2013

While traveling through Tennessee on our way to Gatlinburg, we stayed one night at this very nice Hampton Inn. It is located right off I-40 and very convenient. Check-in was a breeze as we had only recently made our reservation on-line while in our car about an hour prior to arriving. The room was very clean and smelled wonderful. Bathroom was a good size and they provided a small coffee maker with coffee in your room. We only stayed one night but would highly recommend to future travelers. The morning breakfast was good and included everything from eggs, to biscuits and gravy, cereal, juices, etc. and the woman working the breakfast area was very friendly and made you feel right at home.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank DonnaTulsa
DonnaTulsa:

Greetings and thank you for taking the opportunity to share your experience! Its wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your short stay with us. Being located off I-40 at exit 83 we understand after a long drive that you are ready for a quick check-in so you can relax in your room. We have an amazing breakfast staff here that does make you feel “right at home.” I will share your comments with Tonie and April our breakfast hostesses to let them know how well they are doing! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip through Tennessee!