“Oct. 4 2013” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
Decatur, Ar., United States
“Oct. 4 2013”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

Half way between home and Gatlinburg, Tn. Made this a very good place for my family to get a good nights rest. This Hampton had everything we needed to do just that with a good staff and a very nice Hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonJackson, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dennis,

Greetings from the Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson! Thank you so much for taking the time from your busy schedule to leave us this wonderful review! I am thrilled to hear that we provided you with good nights rest on your journey between home and Gatlin. We pride ourselves in our beautiful property and great customer service and I'm glad that you experienced this. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip through Jackson and if there is anything that I can personally do, please let me know!

Robert McKinnon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Matteson, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Our stay was very comfortable I would stay here again. Helpful and friendly staff good breakfast and very nice appearance. One had one small problem and it was handled right away great customer service as well.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonJackson, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Brenda,

I truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review! I am glad to hear that our staff was helpful, friendly and that you did enjoy our On The House Hot Breakfast. I apologize for the issue that you had during your stay, but I am glad that our staff was able to resolve this issue for you!

We look forward to seeing you the next time you are traveling through Jackson, and if there is anything that I can do to personally assist you, please let me know.

manchester, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

The general appearance of the facility was very good. The lobby area was clean and well-kept and the complimentary breakfast was presented well. The staff was quite helpful. The rooms are in need of renovation. Mold around the tub area. Overall, I expected more from this facility.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonJackson, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Greetings Charles T,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites for your accommodations in Jackson. I am truly appreciative when a guest takes the time to share their concerns or disappointments with us. I would like to take this opportunity to personally apologize for the mold in your bathtub and surrounding area. I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding our lobby, breakfast and staff. The next time you are headed to Jackson please contact me directly and I will be most happy to personally make your reservation and ensure that you have a trouble free stay with us.

Thank you again for your feedback and if there is anything that I can do for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly.

Scott, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

Hotel not prepared for emergencies--Night Clerk was very unprofessional and did not seem to be able to problem solve situation. Little effort made to solve a routine problem. Maintenance not available to deal with leak from above. Romantic night ruined!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Greetings Tony B:

First thank you for choosing us for your romantic night away. My staff and I apologize for the maintenance issue and that we were not able to rectify the situation in a timely manner. We pride ourselves on our service and our facility. I am inviting you to come back and stay again with us, so we can give you a true romantic get away experience. I will be calling you to set up a date that works best for you.

Fort Worth, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Our one night stay was wonderful. The bed was very comfortable. The staff was friendly and informative. They help us with directions to a restaurant. They had a good variety for breakfast and everything was tasty.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonJackson, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thomas,

I am thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us! We are very proud of our staff here and I am glad to hear that they were able to help you during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and if there is anything else that we can do for you, do not hesitate to ask!

Moorpark, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Wonderful place to stay. Friendly staff, very comfortable beds and very clean room. It is hard to find Hampton Inns that allow pets, and this one was very welcoming to our little dog. I would definitely stay here again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
HamptonJackson, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Sharon,

Thank for so much for taking the time to review us! I am very pleased that we were able to accommodate your family and your furry friend! I am very proud of my staff and hotel so I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! If there is anything else that I can personally do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

St. Louis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

The great thing about Hampton is their consistency. The beds can't be beat and the breakfast is not the normal continental fare. The employees here really know about southern hospitality. You won't be disappointed!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonJackson, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
PaulSt_Louis,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share this wonderful review from your stay with us! All of us at Hampton Inn pride ourselves on providing a consistent experience where we exceed your expectations. I am very proud of my staff and their warm Southern Hospitality and I'm glad that you were able to experience this.

Thank you for staying with us and if there is anything else that I can do to personally assist you in the future, please let me know!