“The Bed Sings!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson
Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Such a lovely facility! The staff could not have been more pleasant. We stayed in a king suite, which was way more than we needed, but all they had for that particular evening. The decor was warm and inviting, but the bed absolutely sang, "Jump in and snooze on a cloud!" The dining area was so clean and well kept with plenty of variety and quantity. We even sat in the lobby, eating popcorn and watching the Olympics. Everything about the facility is welcoming!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Deborah W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Our "Cloud Nine" bedding is a wonderful thing. My team prides itself on making each guest know how much we appreciate that they have chosen to stay with us, and it was a honor to have you with us. I hope to have you back with us if you are in the area, and wish you safety in all your travels.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson

Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband and Jack Russell terrier were warmly greeted by Rashad upon arrival in Jackson, TN on a cross country drive. Room was clean; bed was so comfy! It was quiet. We even bought dinner in the Suite Shop and cooked in the microwave so we didn't have to go out again and we could watch the olympics on the great TV.
One thing to note: I had called Hampton reservations and the person I spoke to in India said there was no available room. We stopped anyway and were so pleased that we did.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Deborah W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are so pleased that we had "room in the inn" for you, and we always welcome pets! RuChadd is a valuable asset to our hotel, and I am proud that he made your stay memorable. We hope to see you again, and wish you safe travels.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Once again we come back to H.I. in Jackson , Tenn. We've never had room for complaint. Except more sauasage gravy and biscuits?? But seriously, the hotel is clean, smells nice, the staff is always nice and polite ( a HUGE bonus!!!!) and it's near alot ! We'll see yall next year !

2  Thank Sandra M

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Returning guests are the ultimate compliment, and we look forward to future vists. Our breakfast hostesses will make sure to have plenty of biscuits and gravy on the days we serve it, thank you for the helpful hint. May all your travels be safe.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

This is a newer Hampton Inn right along the Interstate in Jackson. Check in was fast and easy, I requested a higher floor room away from the interstate side. Success with the higher floor room but it was located on the interstate side. Minimal noise could be heard of the traffic. Bed was super comfy and the room was good sized. I slept very well each night I was there. Breakfast was typical Hampton fare and well stocked. They have an outdoor pool which I used and it was clean and well maintained. Gym area was a good size.also. Staff was friendly and remembered my name when I came in at night which is always a huge plus with me. I will be spending some time in this area in the next few weeks and will return for sure.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper the traffic from the interstate may bother you so request a room on the o...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank KLK_12
Deborah W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thank you for writing this review. We do try to meet all the needs of our guests, and thank you for the grest tip you offered. I am pleased that my staff made you feel welcome, and look forward to future visits. Be safe and have a wonderful summer.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

We had trouble finding a room in Jackson due to a softball tournament. We were specifically looking for a suite so we could be separate from the kids after too much family togetherness in the car all day. All of the lower priced hotels with suites were full so we ended up paying $150 plus tax for the Hampton. We were disappointed to find that what they considered a suite was actually just one room with a pull-out sofa and king bed.

We had stayed at a Country Inn at another town the night before, and for $75 got a much larger space with two actual rooms and a better breakfast. As my husband said, "Never again."

1  Thank theflyinghillbilly
Deborah W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. All our suites are King Studio Suites. These rooms are 50% larger than our standard rooms, and are a single room with a king-sized bed and a sitting area with a sofa hide-a-bed. I apologize for the misunderstanding, and will coach my team to better communicate this information. I would love for you to come back and give us another try. May all your travels be safe.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

After I made a non-refundable buy of two nights in this hotel, I realized they are a pet-friendly hotel. I was upset because I am (1) deathly afraid of dogs and (2) not an animal lover. However, when we arrived, I expressed my concern to the lady at the reservation desk. She offered to help me find another hotel if I wanted to do that, but she assured me that it is not, normally, a problem to anyone. I was glad we stayed. We had a wonderful experience. Our room was large, very clean and comfortable, and quiet. The staff is outstanding. Each one that we encountered...from the front desk to the breakfast area ladies to the maid that cleaned our room...were pleasant and accommodating. We will, definitely, stay here when we go back.

Room Tip: I feel all rooms are good.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Deborah W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Thank you for your kind review. I feel that I am part of the best team in the world, and am very pleased that we made your stay pleasant. It was a honor to have you as a guest, and look forward to future stays. May you have safe travels.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

My wife and I stayed one night as a quick overnight without the kids. Manager Debra Wood has really put all her efforts into making this a very friendly and accommodating place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2012
Deborah W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

Thank you for your kind review. I feel like I have the best hotel and team a person could wish for, and I appreciate your kind words for me.. I hope to see you again, and maybe next time the children will be along and be able to enjoy our pool. May all your journeys be safe.