“Top of the line Hampton”

Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson
Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I can't believe that people are taking away any stars from this hotel! This is a newer Hampton so everything is upgraded and modern. Beds were very comfortable. Basically any amenity you want is there. Nice exercise room, though I wish there was an elliptical! The pool area looked so nice and I am sad I did not get to use it. The breakfast was fresh and tasty. The staff was so friendly and kind to me, they even tried to help me solve an issue that I had with a different Hampton that I had the night before. Thanks Deborah! If I could think of one possible drawback of this hotel, it is sort of isolated so you have to drive to the next exit to get food. I found it nice that it was a little secluded though, extra peace and quiet!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank k86j84
Deborah W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2012

We apreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. Guest service is our number one goal, and we are pleased that we could be of assistance. We are looking forward to the new developments that are beginning at our exit. It was a pleasure having you as a guest, and look forward to seeing you on future travels. May all your journeys be safe.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

This is a nice hotel, though the location is a little lonely. One exit over there is a full complement of restaurants, but this hotel stands alone. It seems that they try a little harder because of it.

Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Yes, we are a newer hotel at a newer exit, but new developments are being built as we speak, and plenty of restaurants are less than 3 miles away. Yes, we do try harder, and thank you for noticing!. We hope to see y"all again, and wish you a safe journey.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel on 10 May 2012 and again on 13 May on our return trip home. We have stayed here once or twice before on trips to Tennessee. It is fairly new and located in a quiet setting on the east edge of town. Everything was very clean. The beds were very comfortable. We did not notice any noise in the evening after going to bed. The breakfast the next morning was typical Hampton Inn, and there was an attendant on duty who made sure the food trays were well stocked. The front desk attendant upon our arrival welcomed us as a returning guest, which was a nice touch. She also printed off a list of recommended restaurants for us when I asked her for advice on where to eat. My only criticism is that the hotel seems a bit overpriced compared to other Hamptons where I have stayed.

Room Tip: A room that overlooks the main entrance to the hotel would be quieter because it does not face the i...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Deborah W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Repeat guests are the ultimate compliment, and we appreciate your visits with us. Service is very important to my team, and we strive to offer the best there is!. May you have safe travels, and we look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed May 2, 2012

As a business traveler I depend on having WiFi Internet access in my room at night. Unfortunatly this hotel has failed in that regard. I can get a string signal if I am willing to stand in the hall or bathroom, but the signal doesn't reach the room's desk. Calls to the front desk got a 'we'll check on it' response, but in 3 days there has been no improvement. This has resulted in me having to take my work to the lobby or to a restaurant in the evening. This is definitely a 21st century failure on their part.

I had a future reservation at this location that I have now cancelled due to this lack of service.

Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank David B
rvanness, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Greetings!

Thank you for taking the time to write about us on this website! Feedback only makes us better at our service. During your last visit, we were in the middle of an upgrade on our internet. We are excited to let you know that this has been completed. We are at 10 megabytes now and it is working very well. We would love for you to come and try this out on your next visit to Jackson. We are very serious about servicing our buisness guests and with comments like yours, we were able to upgrade the service. Our completed date on this was May 4, 2012. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 2, 2012

My family has stayed at the Hampton Inn; for the last 4years while our daughter attended college the staff has always been helpful and friendly. Our son has two more years of college and I can't think of staying anywhere else!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Braxton8

Greetings!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about us. We really enjoyed reading your comments about our staff! We hope that you will continue to stay with us in the future. If you need anything, let us know.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

This is 2nd time we've stayed here at the Hampton. The staff is WONDERFUL ! Eli and Wanda are wonderful ! Eli called up to our room to see that everything was to our liking and Wanda was always pleasant as our breakfast hostess ! Our room was clean, spacious and smelled nice too ! The Hampton is clean, not in the middle of all othe bustle, but still close to everything ! They even do Military discounts !

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sandra M

Greetings!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about us. We are so excited to see that you enjoyed your stay with us! We really appreciate your business and hope that you will stay with us again on your next visit to Jackson.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

We were welcomed with the usual professionalism and warmth one expects at a Hilton/Hampton property. The room was quiet, especially considering how close it is to the freeway. One downside: we had asked whether or not the standard room with king bed came with a couch, and the answer was yes. However, the "couch" was in reality a very uncomfortable chaise longue. The reading lights by the bed were exceptional, the best we've ever had. The comforter was nice and clean, and the overall stay very good.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
rvanness, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2012

Greetings,

Thank you so much for the survey that you completed for us on Trip Advisor. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us in Jackson. We really appreciate your business and would love to invite you back on your next visit. We work really hard on making sure that our guests are 100% satisfied. We look forward to serving you again.

Hampton Inn & Suites