Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson
Courtyard Jackson(Jackson)
$109
$98
Courtyard
All reviewsfront deskexcellent hotelroom was cleangreat place to staythe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastnext morningstay there againwafflesstaff was very friendlyeasy accessconvenient locationexcellent staydeborahtaylortnrufus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Nice Hampton Inn as your reviews stated, however, it was the most expensive on a cross country trip. Like Hampton Inn in general as they usually are consistantly good.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank travelerSan
rvanness, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2012

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us online. We appreciate your feedback on Trip Advisor. Our rates are very compariable with our neighboring hotels. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We hope that you will continue to stay with us on your next visit to Jackson.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at this Hampton/Hilton property. The entire staff was so kind, helpful, and ready to accommodate any special requests that I had. Being a pet-friendly hotel, one would never guess that pets had stayed in any of the rooms, or on the grounds.
My room was super clean, had a good clean smell, and was quiet for sleeping during the night. The continental breakfast hit the spot for a quick to-go breakfast. I will definitely stay here again! Great job Hilton/Hampton!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank eatout247
rvanness, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2012

Greetings,

Thank you for writing about us on the website. We are so happy that you enjoyed staying with us. The staff here are an amazing team! They work very hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you staying with us and would love to have you back again on your next trip to Jackson.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

My wife and I stayed for one night at the Hampton Inn on our way to Destin, Florida. We arrived at around 10pm and the person at the front desk was extremely helpful and very pleasant. She made us feel very welcome. The hotel property in general was very clean and well maintained. Our room was very clean, comfortable and roomy. The complimentary breakfast the next morning was very nice. Good selection and everything tasted good. Check out was easy and friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the Jackson Tennessee area. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
rvanness, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded February 29, 2012

Greetings,

Thank you so much for the survey! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites. Our staff work very hard to provide the best service. I am very proud to have each individual on my team. We hope that we will see you again soon.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

We traveled to Virginia from Oklahoma. We stayed here and the lady behind the desk was the sweetest. The rooms were excellent, the beds so comfortable. We stayed in Hamptons all up and down I40, I81 and they were all awesome. Our next trip we will stay in the Hamptons only. The breakfast was great. SO CLEAN. Can't say enough.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
rvanness, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2012

Greetings,

I want to thank you for taking the time to write about us on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is so helpful to our team. We work really hard to provide the best service! I am so happy that you chose to stay with us on your trip through Jackson. We appreciate your business and kind words and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

Great facility and personnel.
Highly recommended but is very expensive. Have heard it is pricey because people stay in Jackson to avoid staying in Memphis.
When I can stay at similarly quality hotels at equivalent or cheaper rates--i.e.--Homewood Suites, Hilton Suites, HGI, Embassy Suites--I tend to whine.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Phaser
rvanness, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2012

Greetings,

We appreciate you taking the time to discuss your visit with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We are so happy that you rated us excellent. Our rates are very compariable in our market. Our neighboring hotels have the same rate as we do each day. We are so happy that you chose us when you visited Jackson. We hope that you will select us again on your next visit. Have a great day!!