“Can't be beat!”

Casey Jones Village
Ranked #2 of 25 things to do in Jackson
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This place is great! Whether you dine in & feast on the large buffet variety of country food cooked from scratch or if you stop by for a to go plate... I do to go majority of the time. You can select from approx 5 meats & 15 veggies. I get the meat & 2 sides for $6.99 with your choice of bread. They have yeast rolls, jalapeno cornbread, reg cornbread & their famous fritter bread! They also have some amazing fried pies. You can't go wrong with any sides you may choose.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I love to go to Casey Jones. However, do not expect to get in and out in a hurry. It is always very crowded. If you've got the patience, you will love the atmosphere and food. Love their old soda shop fountain area and lots of chocolate fudge to choose from.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Great Food! Unique country setting and old time gifts. Old fashioned ice cream and candy,and grandma style jams and sauces. You just cant leave the buffet hungry! lol!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

This was just a day trip because we were bored. It was a fun way to spend the day...we learned a lot about trains that we wouldn't have known otherwise.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We stopped for breakfast at the Casey Jones Restaurant - fantastic food and staff. I saw it rated as the "best food in Jackson" - I believe they were telling the truth.

Afterwards we were given a tour of the Railroad Museum and Providence House. The enthusiasm and knowledge of the staff really set this visit apart from other attractions. I definitely recommend stopping in at the Casey Jones Village when you are in the area.

1  Thank taknaangii

Been to Casey Jones Village? Share your experiences!