“So bad last time had to tell mgr and he gave us a $20 gift certificate when we left without eating”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #142 of 235 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed July 24, 2011

I went last weekend. I gave myself an hour before I was going to see a play. No wait to get in we order within 5 mins and waited 35 mins before I asked about our entries. He said we were next. 10 mins late we get the mgr and he brings us a "free app" and told us they dropped my catfish and he will have to make it again. We told them we did have time for that and we were leaving. He gave us a $20 gift cert and we left. This same thing happen to is last yr about this time. We eat here about every 6 weeks and the food good but the service is hit or miss. The funny thing about this was they had more wait staff than customers but undoubtfully not enough cooks. All the wait staff was crowded together and gossiping. I thought. Wow u can tell no one was watching them.

Reviewed December 11, 2008

I love Red Lobster, they have the best seafood in town. The lobster dip is wonderful and the shrimp scampi is great. This is a good place to relax and enjoy good food and good friends. Love the service and the staff!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed February 15, 2006

The food is always pretty good here (I love the baked potatoes) but the service is always lacking. We don't go that often because there are lots of places in Jackson where you can get better service. If you're really in the mood for seafood, go. Just don't expect outstanding service.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!