“Biggest Wings Ever!”
Review of Stevo's Hot Wings

Stevo's Hot Wings
Ranked #52 of 246 Restaurants in Jackson
Reviewed January 11, 2016 via mobile

I love chicken wings, and I've had them everywhere. From Hooters, Wingstop, Applebees, you name it! Never have I had wings this big and great. When I say big I'm talking the whole wing, drum and all! The taste is fantastic and the seasoned fries topped it off. If you plan on doing a physical activity after eating here, well you might as well give yourself some recovery time. The service was excellent and the product is well worth the price. Like the lady at the register kept saying, "if this is your first time. You'll be back." She's right, this is hot wing heaven!

Reviewed January 2, 2016 via mobile

I love wings and always looking for great wings in my area, I live in the Memphis area, but when in Jackson will make a point to stop here, by far superior to big wing restaurants, wings were meaty and fully covered in sauce! We called our order in and it was ready when we arrived! Can't wait to eat at Stevo's again in the very near future!

Reviewed December 15, 2015

Whole wings and a great selection of sauces. My only complaint is that the extra hot is not that hot, but I ain't really complaining.

Reviewed November 11, 2014

Went there for lunch. Wasn't crowded, but clerk said it would be about 15 minutes to get my order and it did. My order was one of the lunch specials. Food was really good when I finally got it. Came out hot and was seasoned well.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

These are the best wing we have had in a long time. I can eat 8 whole wings & fried okra & my friend Paulette eat 6 with onion rings . These are whole wings not pigeon wing or pieces . Now they are opening a new one on the north side 45 by-pass & Old Humboldt Rd in Jackson , Tn. In front of the bowling alley .Clean too. I wish them all the best with blessing. Thanks Steve & The Crew .

Been to Stevo's Hot Wings? Share your experiences!