“Close to the food.”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #42 of 241 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 22, 2013

On our recent visit we ate at this restraint. We was seated next to the kitchen. Was a little concerned about this but all worked out. The waitress was really nice. My husband and I got a burger. was delicious. The service was great. The drinks were filled along with the rye bread. The blooming onion was great.

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

The Talapia with crawfish cream sauce is wonderful! We also had the Mahi Mahi which was fabulous! The salads were cridp and fresh.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This restaurant provides excellent food and choices. The servers work real hard to take care of the customers. The cooks need to work a little on cooking the steaks and lamb chops to the degree requested. I ordered a medium rare, rare and it came out medium. The previous time it happened but the manager took care of it. Otherwise it was great.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I am a regular customer but I am real disappointed with their new steak plate? I ordered the Victoria filet after being told it was two 5 oz filets but when I got home it was one filet cut in half set on two 50 cent size potato cakes and 7 green beans. It looked cheap and no where near the value of their regular filet , salad and bake potato. There is only one reason this is on the menu and that is the profit must be twice as much. I did call the manager to voice my concern and he could have cared less. It is good I was not looking for compensation, because he never offered anything.! I have always thought of Outback as a good value but tonigh I feel ripped off!!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Too noisy, I felt rushed, too many kids to suit me also! L felt ;lke I was a number not a guest...who chooses where to spend my dollars based on positive experiences