“Good Food”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #38 of 242 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Had dinner with Family, there were eight in our oarty, the food was good the service was exceptional. We were treated very well. Another good place to eat while visiting Jackson, Tn.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

Food always great. Service always great. The wait is worth it

Reviewed September 22, 2011

Went with my family to eat as soon as we walked in it smelled like a dirty rag, manager short chubby guy was extremely rude. service was good, food okay.

1  Thank zach b
Reviewed September 8, 2011

we really like outback. it's my favorite steak house in the usa.
i eat only the outback special 12oz.
i eat it the only possible way: rare (red bloody center, almost burned outside)
it's thick.
when i ordered mine in jackson, i could tell from the first that it was medium. it was only half the thickness of the ones i am used to be.
so i had to get anotherone cooked. it was the same!
then the chef came with the third, which he cooked for himself, and guess what: it was medium again.
so i had to leave with eating only the potato and a ceasar salat...

Reviewed July 28, 2011

I have been to outback several times and it is always crowded. I don't see what is supposed to be so special about it, it is just another chain restaurant with a high price and low value.there are many better places than this without all of the noise. One plus is that the staff and management are top notch, best customer service that I've had anywhere, but this is the only plus I can find.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!