“New Resturant to Jackson”
Review of Applebee's - CLOSED

Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Jackson, Tennessee, USA
“New Resturant to Jackson”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

My son and I finally were able to eat at Applebees on Saturday. The staff are wonderful and very friendly. Our waitress did not let our glasses get below half and she was there with a refill. My son ordered riblets and fries. I ordered a 7oz. steak (medium rare) with loaded mashed potatoes. Our order was delivered to our table within 10 minutes and was very good. My steak was as ordered; but, instead of loaded mashed potatoes, I got regular mashed. When I mentioned it to the server, Sara, she appoligized and grabbed up the check and took the extra price for the potatoes off. This was on the 2 for $20 menu. We will definately return to this resturant again.

• Visited April 2013