“Food was OK, service was very good, TVs were cool”

The Bistro at Courtyard
Ranked #46 of 232 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I rather loved the TVs built into some of the booths, and the dining area is pretty large. I didn't care for the roast beef dip and swiss as the au jus was way too salty (preservatives no doubt). The cheese pizza wasn't very good either. The breakfast, drinks, and service made this bistro worth returning to several times.

There are newer reviews for The Bistro at Courtyard

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Grabbed a much needed dinner and drink without having to leave the hotel. Just what we needed after a 12+ hour car ride. Next morning we ordered a great breakfast and complimentary coffee and got on the road quickly.

1  Thank julesz2k
Reviewed December 16, 2013

The food was great and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We ate all but one meal there during our stay because it was good enough that we didn't have to go anywhere else! We will definitely eat there again!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Friendliness of staff, Most importantly to me, Starbucks! Option of flatbread pizza style snack vs a full meal of sandwich with 2 sides if you're not hungry for all of that. Option for some Adult beverages if you drink alcohol.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

The foods suck and the staff stare a lot. I was ordering salad to a staff and she did not get what I want so I kept on explaining to her and another 2 guys came out of kitchen and asked me you mean like this, like that... bla bla bla etc. I don't know why it was a big deal for them a customer wants some salad. It is on the menu, by the way! The staff at the front desk suck too. They try to be friendly but actually not helpful when you want some service. I will never ever go back there. Just drink first so that you will not notice how the foods are tasteless.