“Good for the price”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #108 of 239 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Love eating at TGIF and using coupons, the food is great and the price is reasonable. The waiters are friendly and very attentive.

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Excellent steaks especially if you opt for the Jack Daniels sauce. I occasionally visit and have never experienced bad service nor had less than excellent food. Food presentation is premium.
My only complaint is that I cannot afford to eat here on a regular basis. Average meal (including drink) runs $15-$25 per person.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

My wife and I decided to eat out, and had a coupon for TGIF. We were seated right away, and the waitress was very attentive to our needs. The food was a bit slow in coming out, but it was excellent! We both had the Jack Daniels steak, and they were cooked exactly as we ordered. This was a very enjoyable time together.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

My son and I decided to eat at Friday's in Jackson, Tn. today and as far as we were concerned, the food was good, the server needed to improve alot. Our food was served which were potato skins and b-b-q flat bread chicken pizza. The waitress was waiting on the table behind us and stuck her head to the side of that group and asked us if we needed anything, we said not at the moment. She never came back until we were finished and asked if we needed another soda. Mind you we waited 20 minutes for her to come by. She may have been new but she wasn't efficient enough for the job.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My son stopped in for lunch. I had loaded potato skins and he had a cheeseburger and fries. I love their loaded potato skins with melted cheese and bacon with sourcream. No matter what TGIF we visit, I always have this. My sons cheeseburger was hot and the cheese melted just the way he liked it.

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!