“Not bad but Ice Cream is Terrible!”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #160 of 235 Restaurants in Jackson
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Not Bad but the Ice Cream is terrible! The Ice Cream is more of a Ice Milk! Very bland with a water-down taste with no favor. If it's Ice Milk call it Ice Milk and not Ice Cream!
Fast food is fast food and call it what it is!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We stopped there for lunch while traveling. It was about 11:45AM, but only a couple of cars in the parking lot. When we went in there were 2 people waiting for their orders and 2 or 3 people eating - no one in line to order, but there was no one at the counter to take orders. A young lady was a few feet away filling orders and there were 2 girls with headphones walking around. We stood there waiting to order - waiting and waiting! Finally after about 5 minutes the young lady who was filling orders walked over where we were, got something under the counter and started to walk off again. I said "Excuse me, could you take our order?" Her reply was, "I'm filling orders, I can't take your order!" My husband said, "Fine, we'll go somewhere else." There was another man behind us, and as we were walking away I heard her ask him what he would like to order! They need a manager at this Burger King all the time to make sure customers are waited on quickly and treated courteously! We drove down the street to McDonald's - they had 3 people taking orders! It was very busy there because a school bus had just unloaded, but it was still faster and more courteous service than at Burger King!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have always liked The Whopper! The BK in Milan, TN is great. It is great burgers at a great price. We choose the drive-thru usually, but the inside is very nice and clean.

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!