“Great Breakfast”

Panera Bread
Ranked #91 of 232 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Just a short walk from several area hotels. Opened at 6:30 AM. Staff was personable and friendly. Place was very clean. Food was fresh and tastey.

There are newer reviews for Panera Bread

Reviewed July 13, 2014

We met family at Panera Bread in Jackson, TN for a traveling lunch yesterday, and found the normal well prepared menu. But we discovered Excellent Service. We eat at Panera often, and in many places- but this Jackson store offers more. Lunch (Strawberry Poppy Seed Salads) were carried to our table, rather than the normal pager - pick up process, and this kind of effort has NEVER happened at a Panaea before- anywhere. Staff stopped by twice to check on the meal- and even cleared the table while we talked. Outstanding service makes us want to return soon.

1  Thank Billooltewah
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Simple and delicious food. Courteous employees and pleasant service. I have never had a bad visit. Like to go there and relax with the passion green tea.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

As long as you think of Panera Bread along the lines of Starbucks and not McDonalds, you will enjoy it. The soups excellent and the bread and sandwiches are very good. Food is usually ready fast and it has free wifi. There are also some great soup and sandwich deals as well as specials.

1  Thank ONEEOD
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I have been here several times with my family and we have enjoyed it every time. I just went by myself and had the French onion soup which is about the best I have ever had. I usually do the pick two and get the half BLT sandwich with their special sauce and the bowl of French onion soup. If you sign up online for their rewards they will send you several good deals to get free things when you go. We have tried several cookies and the cinnamon roll. All have been really good. (got the cookies and cinnamon roll free on their rewards program) Now on to the service, it has been top notch every time I have went. All the employees I came in contact with seem like they enjoyed being there.(Big plus in my book)!

1  Thank AprilSJ

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!