“New to Jackson”

Ranked #41 of 224 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American
“New to Jackson”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Best burger in Jackson hands down!!! I loved it! but it cost my wife and I almost $25 dollars to eat. great resturant if you have deep pockets.

Visited March 2013

“Burgers... Done Right!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Yes, I enjoy my burgers done by 5 guys! Also they are not posted so it makes me happy. Will be a repeat customer for sure!

Visited April 2013
“Fantastic Family Food”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

If you are looking for that ultimate burger that is made to order, look no further than Five Guys. They do it your way. The burger is GREAT! Fries a little soggy! The staff is friendly! The prices are right!

• Visited April 2013
Paducah, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“rip off”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

6.50 for a burger and 3.49 to add fries. are you kidding me. I took a family of five (three kids) and it was $56. Four regular c burgers and one plain hot dog. All with fries and regular drink. I had heard about this place for a while now and was excited to give it a try. Sonic has better burgers and I don’t like sonic. Plus what’s up with everyone behind the counter screaming, chanting and singing? I try to not be a prude but this was pretty much on my last nerve.

• Visited March 2013
Dyersburg, Tennessee
“My first exposure to this chain”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Very crowded and therefore a little slow. The burgers were well worth the wait. Price is reasonable considering the quality.

Visited December 2012

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!