“Worth a Try”

Dining options: Reservations
Arlington, Tennessee
“Worth a Try”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

You can expect good service, nice atmosphere, acceptable food, reasonable prices. Difficult to find. Worth a try.

1 Thank Janet P

Columbia, Maryland
“Superb cuisine, excellent service, a great evening”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We were a big group gathered for our high school reunion. The group size doubled when we saw another group of classmates! We needed a place where we could visit with each other while enjoying the meal, and they gave us a lovely private dining room in back, with a relaxed seating area as well as a banquet table. The attentive staff also allowed us privacy to be as loud as we felt like being, because there was a lot of laughter. The food really was outstanding, an evening to remember!

Milford, Delaware
“As Good a Steak as I Ever Had”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

After a long drive, it was a pleasure to relax in this beautifully appointed steakhouse in Jackson TN. At first, we were surprised at the prices of the steaks--more like top of the line East or West coast steakhouses. But the quality of the food surpassed even those places. This was easily the best New York strip I have ever eaten. The appetizers and sides were also first class--simply prepared to the foods preparation highlighted the quality and flavor of the ingredients, rather than buried them in some chef's ego.

• Visited June 2013
Columbia, MO
“Best Lamb I've ever had”
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

We went on a Friday night. Although we had reservations, it seemed one would not have to wait too long without. Very nice modern rustic atmosphere. Our wait was friendly, courteous, promt and informative. Service was excellent. Of the several appetizers ordered, I tried the crab cakes which were good. For dinner my wife had the New Zealand Lamb and I have to say it was the best lamb I have ever tasted - now I am not a fan of lamb so I can't say that I am drawing on a vast experience but this was tender, succulent and flavorfull without having any of that weird aftertaste I am accustomed to. I ordered the 6oz. Filet which was slightly underseasoned but cooked perfectly along with the twice baked casserole which was cheesy potatoey heaven if you ask me. Everything was the perfect temperature. No room for dessert. Like others have said, the menu is pricey but some of that is made up for in both service and atmosphere. Moreover, having eaten pricey meals here and there, I find it all too easy to be critical of price - there are times I still look forward to the McDonalds "Dollar Value" menu because it's just food and what do you expect for a dollar? The Gestalt of this place was pretty nice and again, best lamb I ever ate. I think how you approach going to any place like this will largely determine your level of satisfaction.

Visited May 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“great place for business or pleasure”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Lovely place to meet friends or business associates. It is a bit loud but the food and service are excellent!! Interesting menu with a lot of options. I recommend the steaks or the salmon. The located property is located near the highway and close to shopping.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Flatiron Grille? Share your experiences!