“Family Meal”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Great food and great prices. We come here often and enjoy it. The aquarium and outside waterfall are nice too.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

we are new to the area so we are trying out all the restaurants. We have heard of Cheddar's from other places but had never eaten there. The service was very good and the food was also very good. It was nothing spectaular, just the average family restaurant. No really different fare than other restaurants of this type. Will probably go back though. Like the atmosphere. The one thing I can say about Jackson is it is absolutely one of the friendliest places we have every been.

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

We don't come here much because it's not anything to be excited about. My 3 year old loves the aquarium and outside water fall. The food is good but it's usually pretty loud. Located in front of Wal-Mart, it's not the easiest to get in and out of unless you know the back way.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

I had eaten at Cheddar's several years ago and my family has raved about it, so I was looking forward to trying it again. The atmosphere is very good, the service was above average. I understand why my parents enjoy it. They share the Chicken Tenders platter and have more than enough food for two of them with an additional side salad and it is a great value. My husband had the salmon which was flavored well, but a little over-cooked. From the description of the Hawaiian Chicken Salad, I was expecting a lot of flavor. When they say fresh salad greens, I expected a variety of greens, but it was basically a big bowl of iceberg, especially from the core. It was more white than green. The pineapple was so bland you almost didn't taste it and the pico de gallo was tasteless as well. The dressing, however, is superb. Seriously, I would have sent it back but my parents just don't believe in doing that and they were buying.

There was definitely enough there to try again, I'll just order differently.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

went to see Evan in Kenton Tn. we decided to eat at Cheddars in Jackson on the 17th. was very crowded and very loud, as there was a baby shower going on with about 20 very talkative ladies. 7 of us and 2 children, ordered catfish , shepard's pie sirloin and shrimp, chicken strips ,onion rings and a few more items I don't remember. I love seafood but they did not have a big selection of it .it is more of a we have a little of everything place. everything was good ,best catfish I had ever eaten ,flaky and snow white. shrimp and steak was perfectly cooked. the waiter was really great and got a 20% tip, something I don't do very often. total cost 99.00. not really bad for 7 adults. may visit again next trip just for the catfish.

Been to Cheddar's? Share your experiences!