“Great Variety”

Jiang Jun
Ranked #23 of 239 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Our family loves to dine in and take out from Jiang Jun. The staff is always friendly and helpful, we love the convenience of online ordering also. The food is always quick, hot and fresh. The variety of their Japanese and Chinese menu is great, along with any new specials they are running. The Gyoza is wonderful. They have a good selection of sushi and tasty soups. Their prices are very economical. We dine with Jiang Jun at least once a week.

1  Thank Dee J

Reviewed July 21, 2014

My wife and I eat here often, either take out or for a quiet weekend dinner. The food is fresh and delicious and very reasonably priced. Everyone there is helpful and attentive. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Mark A
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Stopped in Jackson for an overnight as we were driving from VA to CA. What a nice find.
Clean, friendly service good Chinese and sushi. My wife started with a salmon hand roll and it was packed with salmon and very fresh. My shrimp tempura roll was as good as I have had in metropolitan areas. The won ton/egg drop soup was terrific. Great bargain combos like chix broccoli , egg roll and chix fried rice for less than $7.50.
My only complaint was the way the food came out. We were hoping for the sushi then soup then entree at a nice calm pace. It came all at once which was disappointing. To be fair we could have been more specific around timing. Will stop again on our way back from CA

3  Thank boatdrinks011
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Had lunch ... Fast, friendly service ... Tasty food ... Good menu options ... Lunch included choice of soup or spring roll. I plan on going back again!

1  Thank Bill S
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was near the hotel we were staying at. We went here based on the many posotive reviews. We were not disappointed. The food and service were excellent. We had a very nice and attentive indonesian waitress. She was very friendly and helpful.

Been to Jiang Jun? Share your experiences!