“Surprisingly good”

Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Potomac, Maryland
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My wife and I were traveling cross country and stayed in Jackson for the night. Our hotel recommended this restaurant and we decided to try it. We live in Washington DC and have had Chinese food in many large cities in the US and China. While this restaurant certainly does not measure up to the best of San Francisco or LA it was credible. The food was good and the service was even better. If I were back in Jackson I would go again.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Allen S

Lombard, Illinois
“Awesome authentic Chinese fried rice!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I was first not so impressed by the shop's typical decoration. When the foods came, I found out that I was wrong. The fried rice is especially good and other dishes (meat and vege) were also awesome. The staff was wonderful too.

• Visited May 2013
Marion, Illinois
“Great food”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

It was a great choice for chinese. Really good value too. Had the General Tso's chicken. Very good after a very long day at work.

Visited February 2013
“Amazing Food! Great Service!”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

My boyfriend and I decided to check this place out as it is right next to my dentist's and we were hungry. This place, is amazing!

Service was excellent. Our waitress was attentive and friendly

The sushi was the best I've had in Jackson. For 6.95$, you get a salad or soup, and two sushi rolls. (There are other options for lunch, such as Chinese plates). The sushi chef was super friendly, and made amazingly fresh rolls. He also let us try a yellowtail appetizer, and cut a cute orange for desert. He was superb!

I believe the manager came to check on us, also - which I appreciate at any business!

We will be going back. This place has officially become our new favourite sushi place! Next time, I intend to try the deep fried chocolate icecream with tea!

5 stars, hands down!

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“AMAZING!!!!!!”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

This is hands down the best sushi that I have had on all of my travels. The godzilla roll was extraordinary! I highly reccommend to everyone who travels to Jackson

Visited October 2012

Been to Jiang Jun? Share your experiences!