“Nice motel but!”

Ranked #13 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
Pocomoke City
“Nice motel but!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

The accomidations wer ver nice, my only complaint is that the alarm clock went off at midnight waking me up from a deep sleep breaking my sleep pattern as a result I did not have a restful sleep. The maids should make sure that the alarm is turned off on the alarm clock when the room are made up. The problem was reported when I checked out.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
San Diego
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in Room 128. Clean, modern, nicely appointed room. At first, I thought it smelled a little like cigarette smoke or mustiness, but it seemed to dissipate (or I got used to it). Decent continental breakfast. Super friendly and helpful staff, including the GM. Oh, across the street is Five Guys -- that alone is worth a star. Definitely recommend.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank velouria1
Hobart, Indiana, United States
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We had a death in the family.. We booked this hotel and called several times to get just the right room etc. The front desk clerk (Kelly) was so patient with the requests and helpful.. making sure everything was just right for us when we arrived. Also, after we arrived, they were able to accommodate other family requests. The hotel was clean, the room was wonderful, breakfast terrific. So glad we stayed there and would do it again and again..

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dallas
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I stayed at two hotels in the Jackson area two weeks apart - the Jameson Inn and the La Quinta. While both are convenient to I-40 and restaurants, the Jameson is more expensive (I paid $30 more for the Jameson than the LQ) and the LQ has much nicer towels and a far better bed. In fact, the Jameson didn't have towels in my room - I had to go to the front desk and get them! I stayed with my three large dogs at both hotels. LQ did not charge a pet fee, while the Jameson did (a flat fee regardless of number). Both hotels have large green spaces to walk dogs. The breakfast was typical - waffles, fruit, cereal, pastries/bagels/muffins, juice, coffee.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Debbie M, Manager at Howard Johnson Inn Jackson, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
First of all, I would like to thank you for staying with us here at the Jameson Inn in Jackson, and also thank you for posting your review. Every critique from our guests is important. We take your opinion with the utmost consideration, and we always do our best to correct a situation if we can. Our goal is to be the best at what we do, and we always aim to please our guests in every way. We concentrate on super-cleanliness, and continuously install upgrades when possible. For example, we have just installed new 32" flatscreen tv's in every room. We hope that the next time you are in the Jackson area, you will give us a chance to serve you again.