All reviews waffles room was clean biscuits stay there again restaurants and shopping checking out staff was very friendly great place to stay free breakfast one night stay cereal tn gravy gm pet
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I stayed at two hotels in the Jackson area two weeks apart - the Jameson Inn and the La Quinta. While both are convenient to I-40 and restaurants, the Jameson is more expensive (I paid $30 more for the Jameson than the LQ) and the LQ has much nicer towels and a far better bed. In fact, the Jameson didn't have towels in my room - I had to go to the front desk and get them! I stayed with my three large dogs at both hotels. LQ did not charge a pet fee, while the Jameson did (a flat fee regardless of number). Both hotels have large green spaces to walk dogs. The breakfast was typical - waffles, fruit, cereal, pastries/bagels/muffins, juice, coffee.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Debbie M, Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

First of all, I would like to thank you for staying with us here at the Jameson Inn in Jackson, and also thank you for posting your review. Every critique from our guests is important. We take your opinion with the utmost consideration, and we always do our best to correct a situation if we can. Our goal is to be the best at what we do, and we always aim to please our guests in every way. We concentrate on super-cleanliness, and continuously install upgrades when possible. For example, we have just installed new 32" flatscreen tv's in every room. We hope that the next time you are in the Jackson area, you will give us a chance to serve you again.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I booked on Priceline and still felt like I was treated royally! Thanks to Debbie and her staff at Jameson Inn in Jackson, TN.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you posting your review on TripAdvisor! We always look forward to hearing from our guests, and appreciate your taking the time to share your experience. We have just installed new 32" flatscreen tv's in all our rooms. With the other amenities we have to offer -- a delicious breakfast, our wireless internet service, fitness center, beautiful outdoor pool -- combined with our terrific location, we believe we offer the best hotel package in Jackson. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

We stop over in Jackson several times a year on a cross-country trip to see family. We have always struggled to find a nice hotel at a good price in Jackson. We don't need fancy, but we do need a good value, safety & security, and cleanliness. The Jameson Inn is located near tons of restaurants and shopping, and we found our room to be extremely clean, very comfortable and well-appointed. My waffle the next morning was not too shabby, either....From now on we'll be staying at the Jameson Inn on our trips through Jackson.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor! We are pleased to hear that your stay with us was pleasant. Yes, we do highlight cleanliness here at the Jameson Inn in Jackson, and we know that our rooms must be comfortable as well as clean. Once again, thank you for sharing with us, and thank you for staying at the Jameson Inn! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We tried Jameson which made a deal with the convention we were attending in Jackson, and believed the advertising of Jameson being #1 in customer service - NOT! It started off bad as we waited 15 mins at the desk for someone to show up just to check in. I even used my phone to call the desk hoping to get someone's attention, but it didn't work. The manager finally shows up, not very friendly when I told her how long we were waiting. Her excuse - helping another guest change a light blub. Really? Isn't that the job of housekeeping or maintenance?

Got to the room to discover the toilet had a perptutual ring, carpet old, recliner worn and ugly, bed creaky. Didn't bother the manager after our desk encounter and since we were leaving the next morning. Will not be returning to Jameson Inn, either in Jackson, TN or anywhere.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Very good hotel stay and value. I booked thru Priceline and was only guaranteed for a single king. Normally thats what I want but we were traveling with the kids. The staff was great in giving us a double. For traveling with families and small pets the room was good. Location was excellent, close to Walmart and other shopping. Restaurants and convience stores were plentiful. We returned back to the hotel around 10:45 pm on 4th of July and the kids wanted to swim but the pool closes at 11:00 pm, Kelly from the front desk allowed the kids to swim until midnight. Yes a small jesture but one that made a lasting impression on my kids to help make the vacation better.

Room tip: Pet friendly