All reviews cookies double tree the indoor outdoor pool room service breakfast buffet room was clean the hotel staff business trip very nice hotel nice stay staff was friendly definitely stay here again twist tn accommodations interstate
Reviewed June 30, 2018

Stayed on a Friday night, June 2 in a King one bedroom suite. Room was clean, but tired and ready for the upcoming renovation that signs in the lobby explain will be coming later in 2018. Hotel had a real crib (not pack and play) for our toddler with us, which was great since he sleeps better in one.

The hotel has a nice indoor/outdoor pool, but it was incredibly busy and loud the night we were there (but the hotel was sold out, so that's to be expected).

As a HHonors Gold Elite, breakfast vouchers were given for the morning buffet in the restaurant, which had a wide variety of hot and cold items. Unlike many other Doubletree's, the value of the buffet could not be put toward ordering off of the breakfast menu.

Would certainly consider the Doubletree again when in Jackson, especially once renovation is complete.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank BNA-Wanderlust
Doubletree731, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I am so pleased you liked the crib and restaurant. We look forward to you coming back to see us and giving us your opinion of our renovations!

Reviewed June 29, 2018

Reserved the room over the phone after being on the road for 14 hours. Got to our room to find it dirty. Then was downgraded from Hilton honors room to a regular small room. Not sure if I will stay at a double tree again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I deeply apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. I do appreciate your time and feedback.

Reviewed June 29, 2018

I always stay at this hotel when I travel to Jackson and I love the politeness of the staff and would recommend this one if traveling that way. It is a great hotel, however, the house keeper did a very poor job. This is the only improvement that I recommend

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us at DoubleTree by Hilton, Jackson. I am so pleased that we will be seeing you in the future. I am will make sure the executive housekeeper is aware that your housekeeper did a poor job. Thank you for your time and feedback.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

Our stay was good hotel could use a little face lift. But service was good restaurant was excellent room was good temperature Staff was very helpful and attentive needs a red light at the entrance of hotel

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Doubletree731, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am excited to say that we are getting a little bit of a face lift this winter! We are excited and we hope you will come stay with us and experience the new us! I am so glad you enjoyed our staff, room and that our staff was helpful and attentive! We appreciate you staying with us at the DoubleTree, Jackson and look forward to serving you on your future stay!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

I've stayed at this hotel several times but not for a couple of years. It needs some attention in cleaning and caring for the place. There was trash and hangers on both the second and third floor (they gave me the wrong room to start with so I was on both floors). There is a restaurant in the hotel which is convenient. There is no free breakfast offered, unless your a Gold or Diamond Honors member (I think). I am only silver status and got a Hilton Honors room - which should not have been considered a Honors room but I got a room with no view and only a view of the mechanical equipment. A good clean up and paying attention to the details and this hotel would be much better. They forgot to refill my tea bags. The closets are so small, once you hang your clothes can't shut the door. Nice desk area but had to sit on a pillow because the chair wouldn't raise up. Be care about double rooms, they are double beds, not two queen beds.

Room tip: Do not request room 320, Ask for a room on the non--road side
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Doubletree731, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am so sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. I will be addressing these issues you have mention concerning trash and hangers. We greatly appreciate all of your feedback, it helps us serve our guest better.