“Very nice hotel”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Okc, Ok
“Very nice hotel”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Thought we would splurge a bit on the way home and this place was great. The staff and the rooms were outstanding. The rooms were very comfortable and extremely clean. Overall the price was pretty good for room you get. I would surely stay again if in the area. Again, the staff should get extra kudos for being friendly, professional and helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank DandVOKC

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Jackson, United States
Reviewed October 24, 2013

A nice hotel that was clean and the employees were always professional and willing to help. However, I am concerned with no Gideon Bible in my room. Hope this is not the hotel's policy. To some this is not important; however, to me and hopefully many more that it is a concern that needs to be addressed and hopefully corrected.

Spring Hill, Tennessee
Reviewed October 19, 2013

When I travel in West Tennessee this is my fall back on, go to place. The site is a tad dated but I've probably stayed here nearly 150 times in the last 15 years. The staff is always friendly, the rooms always clean and the price is not too bad either.

Room Tip: They have closed their hot tub. But the indoor/outdoor pool is nice.
Sebring, Florida
Reviewed October 17, 2013

My husband and I started using this hotel in 2003. It mostly meets all of our expectations. The rooms are generally nice and comfy. We like being able to store food in small refrigerator. We like the cookies. The staff is very friendly. This visit however we did experience some problem with the heater, as it did emit an odor when we turned it on. Also a couple of days we did not receive fresh hand towels.

1 Thank 319stanleyr
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

I booked this room at the last minute after learning of unexpected obligation five hours from home. Check in was quick. Though did experince some problem with key card(it happens). It was resolved and I was pleased with room. The chair was too close to the AC but I moved it and it was ok. The food at resurant was good value for hotel food. I ate for under $20. There were several entertainment opportunities within walking distance. Overall worth the $100 rate

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Stewart S
Chicago, United States
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I have stayed in many hotels all over the world but I must say, this was the best experience ever! All the staff exceeded my expectations of southern hospitality. I did not receive a "No" to any of my request! And I must say, it was the best sleep I've had in a long time! You would think you were sleeping on a cloud...perfection! I've stayed in many DoubleTrees and even Hilton hotels but this was the best.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

2 Thank Sheila H
Apopka, United States
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Service is not consistant. The hotel is clean but staff does not seem to care about guests like other Hilton properties. Good location and easy to get to places in Jackson. Parking is secure and security is present and makes you feel safe.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple