All reviews room was clean pet friendly hotel off the highway we've stayed would stay again staff was very friendly jackson tn
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2020

The room was nice and the bed very comfortable. The only thing lacking is a better breakfast. Very little noise from other rooms. TV was great and internet service was awesome. I give La Quinta Inn a 5! And another great plus PET FRIENDLY!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LQ53128GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello,

We appreciate the time you have taken to give us feedback about your stay. I am pleased that the front desk was welcoming and able to handle your needs upon arrival. We are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us. We work hard to make sure every guest's needs are met every time here at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jackson.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

My family and myself stopped here as we were traveling through to visit family in Dallas,TX. The staff here is so welcoming. Masherra was the person checking us in and she was great! Upon checkout we were greeted by Bree as she asked how our stay went and Margie in the breakfast area made sure we had everything we needed as we ate. This is one of the best staffs I’ve seen thus far. The building is dated but the staff makes a difference in it all. We will most definitely stay at this location again if this staff is present!

Trip type: Traveled with family
LQ53128GM, Asst. General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Hello,

We appreciate the time you have taken to give us feedback about your stay. I am pleased that the front desk was welcoming and able to handle your needs upon arrival. We are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us and will make sure Masherra, Margie and Bree know just how much you appreciate them. We work hard to make sure every guest's needs are met every time here at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jackson.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

I appreciated the phone call I received prior to arriving to confirm my reservation. All of the staff were
friendly and helpful with my request. The only thing that caught me off guard was guest with pets. I don’t want anyone’s pet trying to jumping on me or trying to sniff me. I would definitely stay again when passing thru.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LQ53128GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Hello,

We appreciate the time you have taken to give us feedback about your stay. We are excited to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I am pleased that the front desk was welcoming and able to handle your needs upon arrival. We hope to see you again on your next travels through our town. We are glad you chose to stay with us here at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jackson.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Aside from the location and the friendliness of the person behind the desk at checkout, I would not suggest this hotel. It’s an older hotel that is showing its age. I had a pretty significant issue after staying in my original room for about 2 hrs and had to be moved. The manager was supposed to get back to me the next day, and I still have not heard from them after 4 additional days. Wyndham Corporate said to give them another few days to contact me.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Hello,

We appreciate the time you have taken to give us feedback about your stay. We are saddened we were unable to meet requirements during your stay with us. I am pleased that the front desk was welcoming and able to handle your needs upon arrival. We hope that we can better serve you your next visit with us. We work hard to make sure every guest's needs are met every time here at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jackson.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

The Good:
Friendly staff
Good TV channel selection albeit no Christian programming or bibles in the room
Breakfast was good but very, very limited
Nice large room if your spring for the best one.
Heat and AC unit worked well
Free use of Golds Gym across the street
Comfy bed
The hotel doesn't force you to watch CNN while you are having breakfast.

The Bad:
Dirty sheets.
The hotel infrastructure and furnishings are dirty and falling apart.
Dim, low wattage light bulbs.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Hello,

We appreciate the time you have taken to give us feedback about your stay. We are saddened we were unable to meet requirements during your stay with us. We hope that we can better serve you your next visit with us. We work hard to make sure every guest's needs are met every time here at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jackson.