“Very Pleased!”

Ranked #7 of 30 Hotels in Jackson
A TripAdvisor Member
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 10, 2005

We recently took a 9 day trip and stayed at the Baymont on one of those nights. I can honestly say it was one of the best hotels of our trip. Very clean, very courteous staff and extremely quiet..

Naturally the free breakfast was just about like all the others but it was in a very clean room and I can't say that about every hotel we stayed at...

I would highly recommend this hotel and I would gladly stay there again in the future...

• Stayed: July 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed July 28, 2004

We stay for the weekend this would be my 1st time home in 30yrs snice I was 4 years old the staff treated me and my whole family so nice!!!!! I would like to give a speacial Thanks to the following people there Shurunda, (She's the BEST), Donna and Linda. Please believe me when I say we will be coming back sometime soon. Once again Thank you for making us feel at home.

3  Thank Angela D
Reviewed July 28, 2003

This hotel was just fine. The rooms were clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast area was also well kept and foods were restocked quickly. It is very convenient to the interstate for travelers.

7  Thank No-name-no-need
Travelers also viewed these Jackson hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Jackson, TN
Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jackson
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast
FairBridge Inn Express
FairBridge Inn Express
#17 of 30 in Jackson

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson

Address: 2370 N Highland Ave, Jackson, TN 38305-4914
Location: United States > Tennessee > Jackson
#2 Best Value Hotel in Jackson
#8 Business Hotel in Jackson
Price Range: $70 - $83 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn Jackson Hotel Jackson