1) granite counter tops and window sills
2) adequate bedding/pillow top with 3 feather pillows per bed
3) wall thermostat
4) good waffles at breakfast
5) walls appeared to have fresh paint with few scuffs
6) room smelled OK
1) Dirty hallway carpet
2) Stains on upolstered furniture
3) Straight curtain rod
4) Cheap shampoo and soap.
1) Dead bolt did not work
2) Extreme chipping on the door veneers. Sagging doors to the point you could see lights on in the room
3) Bathroom ceiling had water damage and mold.
4) Cigarette burns or black grease spots in the carpet.
With a little remodeling, this could be a decent hotel. Keep the furniture clean and/or remove furniture with large stains. Install rounded shower curtains. Clean or replace the carpets. Put new veneers on the doors. All in all, we had a good sleep on a comfortable bed. The stained carpets and granite countertops seems inconsistent.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Jackson Hotel Jackson
- La Quinta Hotel Jackson
- La Quinta Jackson
- Jackson La Quinta