“Very rude service!”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #38 of 237 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We went there for my Daughter's birthday and they were so rude in just greeting us at the door and seating us...WE LEFT! The food may be good, i don't know but I DO know that we were treated like we were vermin and poor trash at the door! We won't be back.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I got the Bleu Ribbon & husband got the Prime Chophouse. Both burgers were enormous & cooked perfectly. We both like the "soul seasoning" on our unlimited basket of fries. I always say I'm going to get a fry refill, but after that amazing burger & the first round of fries, I'm stuffed!! We went during lunch. His burger & fries was about $10.79 & mine was just under $10. He got sweet tea & I got water. Total bill was $25.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was only the 3rd time I've ever eaten at a Red Robin and service was by far better than any other time and it was better than most sit down restaurants. The waiter took his time and explained the menu and even offered to bring us sauces for the fries. I've never at a Red Robin even been offered that before. Excellent service and the food was great.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

My son, grand daughter and I decided to eat here today (3/30/2013. My son had a hambruger and fries, I had a french dip and of course my grand daughter had mac n cheese with broccoli. The waitress was right at our table after we sat down and to make a story short, we haven't had such a good gal wait on us in a long time. She was plesent and asked it we needed anything. She refilled our drinks before we were finished. When she brought our check, she told us not to hurry we could take our time. We will go back.

Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Red Robin is a place I have heard of for many years, but last night was my first visit. Brianna was our server and she recommended the apple harvest chicken salad and it DID NOT disappoint. My first visit was extremely satisfying and I will definitely go back.

Been to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers? Share your experiences!