“Small but great”

Tulum Fresh Mexican Grill
Ranked #2 of 237 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Fresh made from scratch Southern California Mexican.
Description: Fresh made from scratch Southern California Mexican.
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Cabo Chimi, not the right name but I can't spell the whole name. It was great. My friend had the Fish Taco's, again great. Hope to return soon.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I visited Tulum twice while in Jackson for work. Both times were very good. I love the selection of salsas. I had the fish tacos both times and they were very yummy. For the quality of food you can't beat this place. I will return to Tulum if I'm in the area.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Stayed over in Jackson on our way from the Big Bend area of Texas to the Old Fiddler's Convention in Galax, VA. What a wonderful surprise to have fresh Mexican food five minutes from our hotel! The owner answered the phone and waited on me when I picked up our delicious meals. The fish tacos were just the right size (2 to an order), deliciously prepared with fresh cabbage and tomatoes, and the burrito grande was great. The salsas were tasty and unique. If you live in Jackson and haven't tried this style of Mexican food, you are missing out!

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Great Tex Mexican food and all ingredients are FRESH and GOOD. Service is excellent and try the FISH TACOS with a little of guacamole on it......

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Though we don't eat out much, this is our go-to place in Jackson. It's a delightful change from the other Mexican restaurants.
We love the fish tacos!
As a small hint, they have great prices on beer!