All reviews front desk two room suite highway side hot tub nice property halfway point the breakfast area staff was very friendly water pressure road trip stove kitchenette housekeeping tn inns roomy lotion
Reviewed October 11, 2016

The nice young man that was working the front desk when we arrived was wonderful. Very refreshing after a long day on the road. We loved our room. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is the bed creaked every time one of us moved and was too soft for us, the cookware is a little tired, there was no dish soap or dishwasher detergent to clean the pan and utensils with (maybe we were supposed to leave them... I'm used to cleaning up after myself) there was no ice machine and the breakfast area could use some TLC. The lining on all of the chairs was peeling. Other than these minor details we really enjoyed our stay and would stay again if we were coming back through the area.

Room Tip: It sits on I40 which is busy all night long. Choose a room on the side away from the Interstate.
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank Cynthia S
Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

I was very impressed with this stay the rooms are huge like an apartment, the staff friendly and each night between 6:00 and 7:30 was complimentary beer and food!
I would recommend for sure, better than the other hotels I stay in for the same price.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank wwwwwwwwxxcc
Reviewed October 1, 2016

We stay at this Hotel one night in June and then again in August as we travel across the country to the East coast for summer vacation. The staff at the front desk are usually nice enough however this past year was a little different. We had specific request on our reservation we made months in advanced, simple things like room on an upper floor. I did not check the room number until I was on the elevator and realized that was not the case. When I went back to the front desk I had to wait a while to check on getting a room on a higher floor. They made me feel like it was an inconvenience and told me they really didn't have anything on top floor. It was still very early in the day so it wasn't as if everyone had been checked in and I had requested the rooms far in advance and the room was booked as an honors guest.
It turned out that they not only charged me a $50 deposit but also 2 $20 charges as well. I am unsure for what though? We checked out and was not made aware of all the pending charges. I called a few weeks after our stay to inquire when the charges would be removed from my card and inquired about the additional 2 pending charges. I was told that all would be dropped off no problem and they were not sure why they were there. A month and half later the two $20 charges were still pending. When I called again the front desk person was very kind and trying to be helpful. Put me on hold a few times but could not figure it out. it was late and suggested he could have his manger call me back when he got there in the morning, I told him I would appreciate that. Additionally he transferred me to the Managers VM and I left him a message myself and asked if he would please call me back the next day and what it was in reference to. Well its been a few weeks and I am not sure you heard from him, but I NEVER did. Very under impressed to say the least with this Residence Inn in Jackson, TN. We have stayed in several Residence Inn across the country but never had this type of experience with a Marriott property before. Very unusual!

Room Tip: Be sure to double check any special request you may have made online. Not too much attention to details by staff was my experience.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2016

I got a room for just over $100 / night. The room had a full-fridge, kitchen, and little office / lounging area.

The staff was very friendly. The free breakfast was good.

There is a little interstate noise but that was really no big deal (and my room faced the interstate).

Overall, this was a hotel that would have cost $250 / night in Nashville.

Great value for the price, and very clean!!

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Bmayo27
Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

Our room was modern & tastefully designed. The staff was personable & friendly, beyond being just polite. The breakfast selections offered added niceties like fresh blueberries for cereal, yogurt, oatmeal, or waffles, sliced green onions & fresh spinach, etc. We would definitely stay there again if we travel through the area.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple