“Great Customer Service!!!!”

Ranked #7 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
Tennessee Ridge, Tennessee
“Great Customer Service!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

I must say this is our first review EVER!!!! We just had the best customer service experience after speaking with Tila at the Residence Inn in Jackson, Tennessee. We love Marriott and all their hotels, they are always our first choice. If you are ever headed to Jackson and looking for a great place to stay then I would highly recommend talking with Tila. She will definitely go out of her way and beyond to meet all your expectations!!!!!! A big thanks to Tila for taking such good care of us tonight and ensuring our stay will be the best yet!! The Beard Family!!! Way to go Houston County softball girls (11-12 year old) All-Stars for making it all the way to state!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Brandon P, General Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Howdy Beard Family,

We are glad that you made it home safely. THANK YOU for an awesome review. Tela has not stopped smiling after reading your comments. We are thrilled that you enjoyed yourselves while here and even more thrilled that we could be a part of the experience. We hope that you have found your new home when travelling through Jackson. We look forward to welcoming you back to Residence Inn, where we aren't just your residence- we are family!

Yours in hospitality,

Brandon Philpart, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Cary, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

We recently stayed Thursday through Tuesday and found the hotel relaxing and enjoyable except for the weekend. We felt sorry for the hotel staff who had the clean up all the trash that was left both outside and inside the hotel. On the weekend the hotel was filled with families who we assumed were attending some sort of Little League-type baseball event. Not to generalize, but many of the children ran the halls unattended and we even were woke up after midnight by children making assumingly crank calls.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Jessica B, Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I apolgize for the trouble with getting crank calls and children running in the hallways during your stay. We will definitely take your comments into consideration the next time we have a team stay with us. Hopefully we can make your next stay with us more enjoyable and relaxing EVERY night, instead of just during part of your trip. I would love to discuss this with you further, please feel free to contact me at: jblackwell@vistahost.net

Thank you for staying with us!

Virginia Beach, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

It was an excellent hotel and the suite my family and I have was great. The facilities are great for the family, very close to the high way and gas station. I wish I had stayed one more night a this hotel. My daughter and her friend enjoyed the pool. Very customer service oriented staff. I must say this stems from the Manager abilities to bring the best to the customers. I have flagged this place on my AAA book.

Room Tip: Request the suite with the King size bed and the sofa pull out bed. Suite separates the master bedro...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Jorge!

I'm glad you and your family had such an awesome stay with us, and that your daughter and her friend were able to take time to enjoy our indoor pool. We do take pride in giving our guests the great customer service! Thank you for staying with us!

We hope to see you again soon!

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

Room was not cleaned on more than one occasion.

Forgot to give shampoo several times

Trash not emptied several times

several mornings there were employees hanging out on breakfast nook that work there blabbing about the honeys and hiding on work

Towels stink like not dried soon enough after wash like must/ mold

Hot tub jets not working entire stay. No excuse. If my staff was this lax about repairs and or training I would have heads rolling. How hard is it to get a part ordered - even overnighted and installed ?

I'm an elite member of Marriott and this stay was not very well taken care of.

Fittness center was nice

Too bad no real nice restraunts nearby. Probably can't hire or find good help to open one.

• Stayed June 2014
Brandon P, General Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Greetings Mr. Stark,

Please accept my deepest apologies for your less than satisfactory experience at our property. It is our goal to provide superior guest service every day.

I have reviewed your reservation and see that you stayed 15 nights with us. I want to assure you that we would not purposely neglect servicing your room. It appears that there were multiple days where a "Do Not Disturb" magnet was placed on your door, which caused Housekeeping to bypass your room. We will be happy to arrange a more convenient time to service your room so that everything needed is provided during your next stay.

I am very sorry if any of the comments from my staff were offensive to you. We expect the utmost professionalism and courtesy from our staff at all times. This will be addressed immediately. I have also personally inspected all of the pool towels and am confident that you will not experience this issue again.

I am equally apologetic regarding our spa. We have been working diligently to repair the unit. Our local service provider has identified the problem and has begun the repair process. Rest assured, that this one of our top priorities.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Residence Inn- where we aren't just a residence- we are family.

Yours in hospitality,

Brandon Philpart
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

We were here for a baseball tournament/championship. The service here was amazing. The hotel was amazing, the suites were amazing, the location was great and... well... this place is AMAZING. I will definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone visiting this area. My son said the young man that checked us in looked like Kevin Durant. LOL... he was VERY NICE.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Hello Ashley!

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate the great feedback. I'm glad you and your family had such an amazing stay!!! We hope to see you again very soon... and yes he does look like Kevin Durant!

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

I travel quite a bit with my job therefore cleanliness, friendliness and professionalism and a nice bed/pillow are very important to me. I've been staying at the Residence Inn for the last three years and I've never been disappointed. The staff go out of their way to ensure my needs are met, they are always friendly when I walk through the door (yes, they greet me by name), and each and every one of them exceeds my expectations. There are a couple that I believe live there because they literally spend so much time working and making sure each guest is taken care of down to the very last detail. As for the breakfasts and dinners, you can't find a more caring group of people to prepare a hot meal for you and it's included in the price of the room! It's comforting for me and my husband to know that if I have to travel that I am in good hands during a night's stay at the Residence Inn in Jackson, Tennessee!

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Jessica B, Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Hello Jane! Thank you for always choosing to stay with us. We love having you here!

Hemet, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

We stopped just for the night, but wish we could have stayed longer. Our room was huge, more like a small apartment, with a full kitchen including pots & pans, dishes, glasses, silverware, everything you could need. The staff would even do grocery shopping for you so you could cook a meal if you wanted to. There was a nice sitting area. The bed was very comfortable with a variety of pillows. This was a true bargain at only $107.00 per night. And it even included a very good breakfast the next morning before heading down the road. The staff was very friendly and warm. I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Hello Nancy! Thank you for staying with us! I'm glad you and your family enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!