“Wonderful Hotel!!!”

Residence Inn Jackson
Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

After staying at the HoJo in Jackskon on our way to Florida & finding it totally gross, what a welcome it was to walk into this hotel & find it clean, comfy & great service!

We had a 2 bedroom suite which worked great for our party of 5. The staff was friendly, the rooms very clean & the beds comfortable. Outside there was a gas fire pit & a lot if seating. Indoors there was a heated pool & hot tub (broken during our stay). Well worth the $159 we paid on Book.com.

If I had to think if a negative it would be that the breakfast in that the scrambled eggs were runny as was the oatmeal. But, there were many other good extended options.

This hotel definitely gives the Drurys a run for the money!

• Stayed: November 2013
Coach_MKLRI, Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2013

Dear Adagall,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are always looking for opportunities of improvement here so we certainly appreciate you relaying your suggestion of improvement to us. We take your kind words to heart and we're glad you enjoyed your stay here. We welcome you back the next time you are in the area and we hope your travels are safe.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Very comfortable room, pleasant decor, and friendly staff, BUT somebody stole my toiletry bag while I was out for the day. It was reported to the housekeeping manager that night, but nothing was done about it until mid morning the next day. Of course no one admitted to taking It. There wasn't anything of any value in the bag, so I was very surprised that someone would risk their job over something like this. If you decide to stay here, be sure to put all of your things out of sight.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Coach_MKLRI, Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Dear Lucy S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We know that our guests are busy whether they are traveling on business or leisure so we always appreciate when we can here how we are doing. I'm glad we were able to speak before you left the property. Please know that we searched the entire property including staff belongings and work stations and did not find your toiletry bag. I know we gave you a complimentary stay to try and compensate but if there is anything else we can do, please let us know! Thank you and we hope you have had safe travels.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

The front desk staff are wonderful from the moment you walk in the door! Thank you EJ Shelton for such personal service! Easy to find off interstate and room size is great especially if staying for more then one night! 4th floor is great, we stayed on freeway side, but loved the room so much we didn't care. Would stay here again!

Room Tip: Rooms on parking lot side away from the highway would be best
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Coach_MKLRI, Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Dear Liz R,

I always enjoy making our guest's experiences great and memorable and I'm glad I was able to do so with yours! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and I want to personally invite you back to our property the next time you are traveling through. I hope your travels have been and will continue to be safe! Thanks again

Reviewed November 19, 2013

The best place to stay. The staff was wonderful, food was great and fresh. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. I went on two different trips to the area for job training and the first week I had a double room with a room mate from work. The room was clean and very comfortable. I loved having my own separate room, but still having a common area to share with her. Lots of many choices for breakfast and also dinner was served throughout the week which was very nice and helpful on the pocket book. I would recommend this place to anyone who is wanting a great place to stay!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Pamela,

Our Manager's Reception is second to none and we're so glad you took advantage of it and our excellent breakfast. Thank you for your kind words and for writing a review of our property. It is our desire to serve you guests with excellence on a consistent basis and we're thrilled you experienced that. Come pay us another visit when your job permits! Thanks again

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I stayed here for two nights this week. I could definitely see choosing this hotel if I had to stay somewhere for an extended period of time. It was very near lots of restaurants (1-2 exits away), but was situated in an area that isn't highly developed, so it was quiet. Decor is modern and up to date, great lighting, and a nice basic kitchen. Would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank Jeff M

Dear Jeff M,

Our exit is very quiet and we're glad you took advantage of the silence. Thank you for your kind words concerning our property and for writing a review of our hotel. We welcome you back and we hope you have had safe travels.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised!! Very nice accommodations found in Jackson and if I have to stay in Jackson overnight again - this will be the place I choose. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The space is nicely appointed and the kitchenette is the nicest I've seen! Very clean and if you have an extended stay - I could see this place being very comfortable with restaurants and shopping nearby.

1  Thank geeluv05

Dear Geeluv05,

We take pride in being an extended stay hotel and we're so glad you noticed and found it to be very accommodating. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We welcome you back to our property the next time you are in the area. Thanks again

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I was on my way to Memphis and booked this hotel as place to stay on the way. This is a very nice, clean, modern hotel with easy access from the interstate.

I checked in about 5 PM and was upgraded to a suite. I planned to check in and then go to dinner, but at check-in the clerk told me they were serving for in the dining area. I was not expecting this, but the food was excellent and they had beverages available.

The hotel was comfortable and clean. I had a great stay. The next morning, they served a hot breakfast. All the staff was friendly and helpful.

This is one if the best Residence Inns I have ever stayed. I would highly recommend.

Room Tip: May want to ask for a room on the side opposite the interstate. They dud thus for me automatically...
1  Thank Vol_Traveler

Dear Vol_Traveler,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. Our breakfast in the morning and our Manager's Special at night is what make our hotel so unique here in Jackson and we're glad you enjoyed both. Thank you for your acknowledgement of our cleanliness and our friendly staff. We welcome you back to our property the next time you are in the area and we hope you have had safe travels.