“Amazing hotel and great rooms!”

Residence Inn Jackson
Ranked #11 of 30 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Feels like home. Full kitchen, couch, dining room table for 2, long work desk - see my pictures for more details.
Free breakfast and Manager's social monday thru thursday :)
Laundry facilities that run 24 hours a day
Parking lot gets full early in front of the hotel but you can easily park on the side and access from the side

• Stayed: July 2013
Ken M, General Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Hello,

I am very pleased to hear that you "felt like home" at our Residence Inn!

We hope to have you as our guest again.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Family members and I stayed in 4 rooms of this Residence Inn to attend a graduation at a local university. Customer service is clearly a priority at this hotel. Even before arriving and checking in I had the pleasure of speaking to hotel personnel who quickly, pleasantly and courteously handled some changes in my reservation. After arriving the exceptional customer service continued from the time we checked in until we checked out. Every request was handled very professionally and efficiently.

We reserved three studio rooms and one 2 bedroom suite. The rooms were clean and nicely decorated It was obvious that this was a new property and well maintained. The complimentary breakfast had sufficient variety that everyone could find something they liked. This included freshly made waffles, fruit, cereal, sausage, yogurt, scrambled eggs, muffins, bagels, and beverages such as regular and decaf coffee, juices, and hot chocolate. The kids in our group had a great time at the indoor pool.

Special mention goes to Marcus, a hotel manager, and Tela at the front desk. They exhibited outstanding customer service in our interactions with them. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Greetings!

Thank you for your awesome comments! Guest service is our priority! I am glad you had a chance to connect with our staff members. I too love our breakfast.

We are grateful to have you as our guest.

Sincerest Regards,

Reviewed July 21, 2013

If I had to stay longer, I would've been glad to have chosen this hotel. This is a really nice & modern hotel. Looks new and very nicely decorated inside and out. Check in & out was a breeze friendly staff that addressed us with a smile. I Did not try the free breakfast, gym, or pool, so I can't give a review on those but I can say that it appeared that others thoroughly enjoyed them. They are pet friendly So I'd ask which floors are the friendly floors. If you're looking for a hotel with a good view this is not it. But its in a really good location for Jackson. Its surrounded by undeveloped land and the hwy. That was not a negative for me tho I was more for convenience. If u dont want to hear hwy noise request a room that does not face it. The rooms very are spacious. I requested a studio & was pleasantly surprised by the size. The comfort of the mattress was okay the pillows were great. The room itself was clean the bathroom on the other hand appeared clean but their was a razor cap in the shower & one of the towels had brown speckled stains. Towels that can't be cleaned should be discarded. Husband's comment after lifting the toilet seat: house keeping should take a scrubber to the toilets. But I wouldnt let that deter a second visit. I'm sure If I had mentioned it to the front desk it would've been remedied. A/C unit was a low hum but did not disturb my sleep.Great Hotel for families. For those of you interested in this, you're given Paul Mitchell Shampoo, Conditioner, lotion, Tea, Cocoa, Coffee, and a bag of popcorn. Internet access was good. All in all the pros far outweighed the con & I would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Marcus6310, Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Greetings from the Residence Inn by Marriott, Jackson, TN! We thank you for your response. We are so glad you enjoyed your time here with us. Those minor details will be addressed so that the next patron will be extremely pleased with his/her stay. We do hope that you'll stay with us again. Until then safe travels!!!!

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

My family and I absolutely loved this pet friendly hotel. It welcomed us amd our St. Bernard with open arms. I wish all pet friendly hotels were this well kept. The lobby was open and lots of guests were gathered for a theamed snack night, they do this Monday - Thursday. Staff and guests were all friendly and loved seeing our huge dog Oliver. We knew this was going to be a great place to stay. The efficiency roomwas absolutely beautiful and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again and I will be looking forward to staying in a Residence hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2013

Greetings from the Residence Inn by Marriott, Jackson, TN! We thank you for your response. It is our mission to create " a home, away from home" feeling. We our so glad that you stayed with us and can't wait to see you and oliver again. Until then safe travels!!!!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Very nice hotel. Rooms are very spacious. Breakfast buffet was very nice. Our only complaint was the first 2 days we were there the maid service didn't come to our room. We had to call to the front desk to have new towels delivered to our room. Other than that little glitch we enjoyed our stay. Would not hesitate to stay here next time we visit my family in Jackson, TN.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Patty S
SarahScokin, Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Greetings Patty S!

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our property! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay but hate to hear that our housekeeping staff was not able to take care of your room as they should. I have discussed this with our Executive Housekeeper and the appropriate measures to ensure this glitch will not happen again have been put in place. Please feel free to contact me via email at sscokin@vistahost.net or by phone (731)-891-9162 for future reservations or to discuss your recent stay! I would love to hear from you and I do hope that you will choose to stay with us again the next time you visit Jackson!

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is right off the freeway. Clean and updated. We were tired after a 9 hour ride and it was raining hard. We took advantage of the mini store with frozen dinners and ate in the mini kitchen of our 2 bedroom suite.

Easy, dry, and relaxing. Quiet room and friendly people.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Gary R
SarahScokin, Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Greetings Gary R!

Thank you for writing such a nice review of our hotel! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to find something for dinner in our Suite Shop! I do hope that you will choose us again the next time you are in the area and hopefully next time the weather will be better for you! Thanks again!

sscokin@vistahost.net

Reviewed May 3, 2013

This hotel sits out by itself just east of Jackson.
With the social hour, not a big deal.
Could not find the exit number on the reservation, which made the hotel hard to find.
The lady at check-in was wonderful. She pushed the luggage cart to the room and held the door so I could get in with my wheelchair. She had a smile the whole time and a great caring way about her.
My wife was moving the car..

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jack_retired

Dear Jack_Retired,

Thank your for taking the time to write a review of our property! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff was able to take such great care of you! I apologize that you had a hard time finding us, but I do hope that you will choose to come stay with us again the next time you are in the area!

Safe travels,