“WOW! Was pleasantly surprised!”

Residence Inn Jackson
Ranked #10 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
Newton Falls, Ohio
“WOW! Was pleasantly surprised!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I do not book my travels myself for work related trips, so I dont always know what the room or hotel is going to be like. Generally the places are clean and your basic hotel. But when I traveled to Tennesse for work and walked into the Residence Inn in Jackson, I thought maybe our travel department made a mistake. The place was absolutely beautiful and seemed to be more of an upscale Hotel. My experience only got better with my stay. The staff was very friendly the rooms where amazing, plenty of room for my work and all that I needed to do. Thank you so much for the experience! If I travel to jackson for work or for pleasure I will be sure to stay at the Residence INN!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
SarahScokin, Guest Service Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Good morning and greetings from the Residence Inn, Jackson! I appreciate you taking the time to write such an amazing review of our property. I cannot express how delighted I am that you enjoyed your stay! We are so happy that your travel department did not make a mistake and that we were able to exceed your expectations! That is our constant goal and we are so excited that we are reaching it! Please feel free to contact me in the future if you make plans to come to the area again, I would love to be able to thank you for writing such a kind review in person!

Best regards,

coach.mklri@vistahost.net

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Collierville
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Residence Inn in Jackson is a great place to stay and work. The rooms provide an excellent workplace with large desk space and good computer access. Kitchen facilities are perfect, but with the breakfast and evening reception, I sometimes don't need them at all...Staff is friendly and very accommodating. Great place!

Room Tip: I prefer the king studio to the one-bedroom suites because of the desk space.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
SarahScokin, Guest Service Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, October 20, 2012
Greetings!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property! It is always nice to hear when our guests have an enjoyable experience. Positive reviews help our staff to know that their hard work is not going unnoticed and it is always exciting to be able to share these reviews with them! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us! I do hope that you will choose the Residence Inn the next time you travel to Jackson! We would be delighted to see you again!

Richmond, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We travel frequently from Kentucky to Texas and back. We starting stopping at the Residence Inn in Jackson a couple of years ago and now we make it a regular. The facility is always spotless and the staff is friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: We have stayed in several different rooms and they have all been very nice.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
SarahScokin, Guest Service Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our property! We are blessed to have such loyal guests and your continuous patronage is a huge compliment to our staff. I know how busy we all are and I appreciate you taking time to share your experiences with the Trip Advisor audience. Please feel free to contact me personally to make your reservations for your next trip through Jackson, I would be delighted to hear from you!

Best regards,

Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed October 13, 2012

These are some of the more functional rooms that I have stayed in across the country. I am usually a Hampton Inn traveler, but they were sold out during my trip to Jackson so I decided to try the Residence Inn. There is a large spacious desk with plenty of room to spread out and work, plenty of outlets for my laptop, phone, and iPad.

The staff was wonderful here. This was my first trip to Jackson and they recommended a number of restaurants there were close by. The breakfast was far above my expectations with fresh scrambled eggs and many other items as well. I will definitely return here and recommend to my coworkers!
Thank you to Sarah, and Tela (sp?) at the front desk and Carol in breakfast for giving me such a great stay!

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking time to write a review of our property! I am delighted to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience and that you took advantage of our wonderful breakfast! I appreciate your kind words regarding Tela and Carol, I am very lucky to have them as a part of our staff! Please do not hesitate to contact me personally for your next trip to the area, I would be happy to assist you in making reservations. Again, thank you and I look forward to seeing you in the future!

Allison Park, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 26, 2012

LOVED LOVED LOVED this property. My sisters and I recently drove cross country for a vacation. We all live in different cities and do not see each other very much. We tried to stay at Residence Inns the entire time since they are large and are more like apartments. This allowed us to spend even more time together. (Pajama Party!) This was our last stop after two weeks on the road and we could not have been more pleased. The desk clerks were so friendly and gave us a lot of information about the area. The property appeared to be brand new. It was immaculate. We all got in the pool and hot tub to rest our weary bones. A local restaurant delivered food to us right at the pool. It was wonderful. They also had an outdoor fire pit that was beautiful. Food was served in the evening and the biggest, best breakfast ever the next morning. The beds were luxurious and comfy. It was a perfect end to an awesome road trip. We would all go back there again. We are all seasoned travelers and are very picky. This place was perfect for us in every way. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
SarahScokin, Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Wow! I cannot even begin to express how grateful I am to you for writing such an amazing review of our property. It is such a pleasure to hear when we have gotten something right and I very much appreciate you not only letting us know, but letting the world know as well! I am so glad that you and your sisters had such a great trip and thank you for including us! We enjoyed having you and we do hope that you will stay with us again in the future! Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your next visit, I would be more than happy to hear from you!

Kindest regards,

Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Stayed at the Residence Inn in Jackson, TN for the first time this past weekend and was amazed by the exceptional service we received. Dessa at the front desk was so helpful and really made our family feel welcome. The hotel is beautiful and definitely where we will stay the next time we are in Jackson. Thank you for making our weekend so easy!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
SarahScokin, Guest Service Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Good morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a fantastic review of our property! I am so glad Dessa was able to make you feel right at home! It is so exciting to hear she was able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with the kind of exceptional service we pride ourselves upon! We look forward to seeing you when you come back to the area and please feel free to contact me in the future for reservations. I would love to hear from you!

Best Regards,

Coach.mklri@vistahost.net
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed September 12, 2012

When my wife and I travel, we like to stay in suite hotels. Our favorite suite hotel chain is Residence Inn. The one in Jackson is a great one. It is very clean, only a year old and met all our requirements. The suite was perfect and stocked with everything we needed. We are light sleepers and the staff did everything possible to make sure we had a quiet room. The breakfast was very good and the selection was larger than in most hotels. The price makes this a great value as well as a great place to stay. The next time we are in the area, I am sure we will stay at the Residence Inn.

Room Tip: The suites facing the front of the hotel are quieter..
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
SarahScokin, Guest Service Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of our property! I am grateful our staff succeeded in going above and beyond and were able to ensure that you had a good nights sleep! We look forward to seeing you again in the future and please do not hesitate to contact me directly the next time you come to the area!