“Jackson Tenn.”

Ranked #10 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
Allison Park, Pennsylvania
“Jackson Tenn.”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

LOVED LOVED LOVED this property. My sisters and I recently drove cross country for a vacation. We all live in different cities and do not see each other very much. We tried to stay at Residence Inns the entire time since they are large and are more like apartments. This allowed us to spend even more time together. (Pajama Party!) This was our last stop after two weeks on the road and we could not have been more pleased. The desk clerks were so friendly and gave us a lot of information about the area. The property appeared to be brand new. It was immaculate. We all got in the pool and hot tub to rest our weary bones. A local restaurant delivered food to us right at the pool. It was wonderful. They also had an outdoor fire pit that was beautiful. Food was served in the evening and the biggest, best breakfast ever the next morning. The beds were luxurious and comfy. It was a perfect end to an awesome road trip. We would all go back there again. We are all seasoned travelers and are very picky. This place was perfect for us in every way. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
SarahScokin, Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Wow! I cannot even begin to express how grateful I am to you for writing such an amazing review of our property. It is such a pleasure to hear when we have gotten something right and I very much appreciate you not only letting us know, but letting the world know as well! I am so glad that you and your sisters had such a great trip and thank you for including us! We enjoyed having you and we do hope that you will stay with us again in the future! Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your next visit, I would be more than happy to hear from you!

Kindest regards,

coach.mklri@vistahost.net

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Stayed at the Residence Inn in Jackson, TN for the first time this past weekend and was amazed by the exceptional service we received. Dessa at the front desk was so helpful and really made our family feel welcome. The hotel is beautiful and definitely where we will stay the next time we are in Jackson. Thank you for making our weekend so easy!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
SarahScokin, Guest Service Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Good morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a fantastic review of our property! I am so glad Dessa was able to make you feel right at home! It is so exciting to hear she was able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with the kind of exceptional service we pride ourselves upon! We look forward to seeing you when you come back to the area and please feel free to contact me in the future for reservations. I would love to hear from you!

Best Regards,

Coach.mklri@vistahost.net
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed September 12, 2012

When my wife and I travel, we like to stay in suite hotels. Our favorite suite hotel chain is Residence Inn. The one in Jackson is a great one. It is very clean, only a year old and met all our requirements. The suite was perfect and stocked with everything we needed. We are light sleepers and the staff did everything possible to make sure we had a quiet room. The breakfast was very good and the selection was larger than in most hotels. The price makes this a great value as well as a great place to stay. The next time we are in the area, I am sure we will stay at the Residence Inn.

Room Tip: The suites facing the front of the hotel are quieter..
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
SarahScokin, Guest Service Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of our property! I am grateful our staff succeeded in going above and beyond and were able to ensure that you had a good nights sleep! We look forward to seeing you again in the future and please do not hesitate to contact me directly the next time you come to the area!

Safe travels,

chicago
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Marriott are my home away from home and this is one of the best. Clean and friendly all around with attention to guest and followed up on my small concern after the stay. Will stay again next time in Jackson.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
SarahScokin, Guest Service Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property! I am so happy we achieved our goal in making our property your home away from home and that we were able to assist you in resolving the issue which occurred during your stay with us. Please feel free to contact me directly when you are coming back to the area to make reservations, I would be happy to assist you. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I stayed at the Residence Inn in Jackson, TN overnight while on business. I tried another well-known hotel as my first choice, but they were booked along with some others and more costly. I asked a co-worker based in Jackson about alternates in the city, and the Residence Inn was recommended.

The outside of the hotel is deceiving; it seems a little dull and common. However, when I arrived to my roomI was pleasantly surprised to find brand new, stylish, well-rurnished and well-laid quarters. It was like a nice studio apartment. So if you are driving by, don't let the outside fool you. The rooms are very upscale on the inside. It is also fairly close to the freeway, which was great for getting to my next destination.

The room wase colorful, well-decorated/coordinated, and had very modern conveniences/applicances. It was one of the cleanest rooms I've ever booked, but that may be due to the fact it was built within the last two years or less. It had great space, but even if another person was staying with me it would have still been plently of room. I really liked how the TV was mounted on a swivel stand, so you could view it from the sitting area or the bedroom.

I ended up having to wash my hair the following morning, and the top-of-the-line ceramic ionic hair dryer was fabulous. I couldn't believe the rate I received using my AAA discount! What a deal for the all the great amenities. I also appreciated the fact that I was required to show my membership card.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and would love to stay there again on my next visit in Jackson or while passing through. It was the caliber of hotel I like and I didn't have to spend an excessive amount of money.

Dear Trip Advisor member,

I can not express how grateful I am that you took the time to write such a detailed and extraordinary review of our property! It is always exciting to hear about such great experiences and to know exactly which amenities each guest found most useful. I agree, our hair dryers are fabulous and the televisions being placed on a swivel allows our guests to watch TV either in bed or in the living area which most of our guests love. I am so glad that you thought our rooms to be modern and spacious because that is the exact way I describe them! Thank you again for writing such an amazing review and I hope that you will contact me the next time you come to the area for reservations, I would be more than delighted to assist you!

Best Regards,
Lynchburg, Tennessee
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I stayed at the Residence Inn in Jackson, TN on business and it made being away very nice. The hotel was clean and the rooms were very nicely decorated. I love having ice and the refrigerator had ice cubes for me in a short amount of time. The kitchen was nicely stocked with glasses, plates and silverware. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The hotel is located right off the interstate but it is away from restaurants and shops. I felt very safe. It was quiet and the bed was comfortable so I had a great night's rest. The hotel had an overall very inviting and comfortable atmosphere. The complimentary breakfast was good the next morning.

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property! I am so grateful you not only enjoyed your time with us but also felt safe throughout your stay. I believe that feeling safe and secure when you are away from home makes all the difference and I am glad we were able to provide you with that comfort. I very much appreciate your kind words and I hope that you will be sure to contact me directly if you are ever in the area again!

Safe Travels,

Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I had the opportunity to stay at this hotel for an extended period, over 45 days. The best staff and service together with the best accommodations for a "home away from home" experience. The location fit perfectly to work! For an added bonus, 4-days a week you could engage in an evening social event that included something great to eat that was light, hot, hearty and relaxing! Believe me, you would not be disappointed with the location, cleanliness of the overall hotel, room size, comfy bed and all the perks onsite! They will even do your grocery shopping for you! It was quiet, safe and relaxing! Pool and weight room on site and laundry area as well! I definitely would stay again and again!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet floor!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
SarahScokin, Guest Service Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
WOW! Thank you so much for such an awesome review of our property! I appreciate your kind words and detailed response. It is so rewarding to know we did our job in creating a home away from home for you! Please do not hesistate to contact me if you travel back to the area, I would love the chance to thank you in person for writing such a great review!

Kindest Regards,