“Great Place to Stay in Jackson, Tennesse”

Residence Inn Jackson
Ranked #10 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Great Place to Stay in Jackson, Tennesse”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

When my wife and I travel, we like to stay in suite hotels. Our favorite suite hotel chain is Residence Inn. The one in Jackson is a great one. It is very clean, only a year old and met all our requirements. The suite was perfect and stocked with everything we needed. We are light sleepers and the staff did everything possible to make sure we had a quiet room. The breakfast was very good and the selection was larger than in most hotels. The price makes this a great value as well as a great place to stay. The next time we are in the area, I am sure we will stay at the Residence Inn.

Room Tip: The suites facing the front of the hotel are quieter..
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
SarahScokin, Guest Service Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of our property! I am grateful our staff succeeded in going above and beyond and were able to ensure that you had a good nights sleep! We look forward to seeing you again in the future and please do not hesitate to contact me directly the next time you come to the area!

Safe travels,

coach.mklri@vistahost.net

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
chicago
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Marriott are my home away from home and this is one of the best. Clean and friendly all around with attention to guest and followed up on my small concern after the stay. Will stay again next time in Jackson.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
SarahScokin, Guest Service Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property! I am so happy we achieved our goal in making our property your home away from home and that we were able to assist you in resolving the issue which occurred during your stay with us. Please feel free to contact me directly when you are coming back to the area to make reservations, I would be happy to assist you. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I stayed at the Residence Inn in Jackson, TN overnight while on business. I tried another well-known hotel as my first choice, but they were booked along with some others and more costly. I asked a co-worker based in Jackson about alternates in the city, and the Residence Inn was recommended.

The outside of the hotel is deceiving; it seems a little dull and common. However, when I arrived to my roomI was pleasantly surprised to find brand new, stylish, well-rurnished and well-laid quarters. It was like a nice studio apartment. So if you are driving by, don't let the outside fool you. The rooms are very upscale on the inside. It is also fairly close to the freeway, which was great for getting to my next destination.

The room wase colorful, well-decorated/coordinated, and had very modern conveniences/applicances. It was one of the cleanest rooms I've ever booked, but that may be due to the fact it was built within the last two years or less. It had great space, but even if another person was staying with me it would have still been plently of room. I really liked how the TV was mounted on a swivel stand, so you could view it from the sitting area or the bedroom.

I ended up having to wash my hair the following morning, and the top-of-the-line ceramic ionic hair dryer was fabulous. I couldn't believe the rate I received using my AAA discount! What a deal for the all the great amenities. I also appreciated the fact that I was required to show my membership card.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and would love to stay there again on my next visit in Jackson or while passing through. It was the caliber of hotel I like and I didn't have to spend an excessive amount of money.

Dear Trip Advisor member,

I can not express how grateful I am that you took the time to write such a detailed and extraordinary review of our property! It is always exciting to hear about such great experiences and to know exactly which amenities each guest found most useful. I agree, our hair dryers are fabulous and the televisions being placed on a swivel allows our guests to watch TV either in bed or in the living area which most of our guests love. I am so glad that you thought our rooms to be modern and spacious because that is the exact way I describe them! Thank you again for writing such an amazing review and I hope that you will contact me the next time you come to the area for reservations, I would be more than delighted to assist you!

Best Regards,
Lynchburg, Tennessee
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I stayed at the Residence Inn in Jackson, TN on business and it made being away very nice. The hotel was clean and the rooms were very nicely decorated. I love having ice and the refrigerator had ice cubes for me in a short amount of time. The kitchen was nicely stocked with glasses, plates and silverware. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The hotel is located right off the interstate but it is away from restaurants and shops. I felt very safe. It was quiet and the bed was comfortable so I had a great night's rest. The hotel had an overall very inviting and comfortable atmosphere. The complimentary breakfast was good the next morning.

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property! I am so grateful you not only enjoyed your time with us but also felt safe throughout your stay. I believe that feeling safe and secure when you are away from home makes all the difference and I am glad we were able to provide you with that comfort. I very much appreciate your kind words and I hope that you will be sure to contact me directly if you are ever in the area again!

Safe Travels,

Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I had the opportunity to stay at this hotel for an extended period, over 45 days. The best staff and service together with the best accommodations for a "home away from home" experience. The location fit perfectly to work! For an added bonus, 4-days a week you could engage in an evening social event that included something great to eat that was light, hot, hearty and relaxing! Believe me, you would not be disappointed with the location, cleanliness of the overall hotel, room size, comfy bed and all the perks onsite! They will even do your grocery shopping for you! It was quiet, safe and relaxing! Pool and weight room on site and laundry area as well! I definitely would stay again and again!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet floor!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
SarahScokin, Guest Service Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
WOW! Thank you so much for such an awesome review of our property! I appreciate your kind words and detailed response. It is so rewarding to know we did our job in creating a home away from home for you! Please do not hesistate to contact me if you travel back to the area, I would love the chance to thank you in person for writing such a great review!

Kindest Regards,

Coach.mklri@vistahost.net
Ocala, Florida, United States
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We recently stayed 3 nights here. I can't say enough nice things about this hotel and their staff! This was our first time at a Residence Inn and we were pleasantly surprised by an "evening social" While trying to decide where to have dinner, we were told they would be serving Chicken strips & fries plus your choice of beverage at 6:00 pm! Wow! And it's complimentary to boot! They have a lovely pool & outdoor seating with gas grill to use if you wish. The suite is huge, clean & well maintained. I don't know what else you could want here. Way to go Residence Inn Jackson employees! Very nice!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
SarahScokin, Guest Service Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of our property! We appreciate it when our guests take the time to let us know what we are doing right! It is always exciting to hear when our guests take advantage of our evening social and enjoy it! It is one of the biggest perks for our weekday travelers and we like to change the menu quite a bit to keep it fresh and exciting for our guests. It is so nice to know that you enjoyed your stay and thank you again for reviewing our property. Please do not hesitate contacting me directly in the future to make your reservations if you come back into the area! I would love to hear from you!

The Woodlands, Texas
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We stayed here overnight on our way back to Texas from Michigan. The staff was was nice and the hotel itself was great. It was clean and the room was very nice. The bed was surprisingly very comfortable (I usually hate almost all hotel beds)! We stayed in a one bedroom suite and the layout was optimal for us. The bathroom was outside of the bedroom which for us is perfect as we were traveling with a 2 year old who needed to go to bed early and we wouldn't have to worry about disturbing him. I read several reviews in advance warning about the road noise from the freeway. Our room did face the freeway and while I could hear it (especially the motorcycles), I didn't find it unbearable. We also travel with a fan for white noise and when it was on we couldn't really hear the road noise at all. We stayed there on a Friday so we missed out on the evening reception, but their breakfast was enjoyable. It was also convenient there was a gas station close to the hotel (you drive right past it on the way to the hotel). Hotel is on the outskirts of town. I would stay here again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
SarahScokin, Guest Service Manager at Residence Inn Jackson, responded to this review, August 18, 2012
Good morning,

Thank you so much for taking time to write such a kind review of our property! It makes me very happy to know that while you did stay on the side of our property facing the interstate, the noise from it did not disturb you. I am glad our room layout and ammenities were helpful to make your stay more enjoyable and I hope that you will stay with us again on your next trip through the area! We look forward to seeing you in the future!