“Good food and great value”
Review of Coyote Blues

Coyote Blues
Ranked #11 of 235 Restaurants in Jackson
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Me and a few friends were in Jackson working and decided to give this place a try based on the recommendation of a local that was working with us.
We came in for happy hour and enjoyed the nice bar setup as well as the solid drink specials that they have on happy hour.
The food was good as well. Several folks had the filet and fajitas and a couple of others had chicken salads , tacos, etc. Everyone enjoyed their dishes and there were no complaints.
Dont hesitate to stop in here if you are in the area.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Great Food Just the right amount of New Orleans in your Mexican Food Go Often Great choices Great Service

Reviewed October 15, 2013

This is one of the most laid back restaurants that I've been in a while. Food was great, service was excellent and I'd for sure visit again.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Marriott recommended.....ordered at bar, bartender awesome, helped me ordered fresh and fabulous to go! The chicken and Andouille soup is sooooo good! Thought I was in New Orleans for a minute!! Gotta try it! First time to Jackson and will be back very soon!!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

This was a first for me here and I would be sure to try it again. I ordered a regular burrito instead of the large. I was very happy i didn't get the large because the regular was more than enough for me and I have a very big appetite and usually eat a lot of food. the atmosphere is nothing too special here, but the food was good and the prices weren't too bad.

Been to Coyote Blues? Share your experiences!