“Great Food”

Ranked #11 of 232 Restaurants in Jackson
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Great Food Just the right amount of New Orleans in your Mexican Food Go Often Great choices Great Service

There are newer reviews for Coyote Blues

Reviewed October 15, 2013

This is one of the most laid back restaurants that I've been in a while. Food was great, service was excellent and I'd for sure visit again.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Marriott recommended.....ordered at bar, bartender awesome, helped me ordered fresh and fabulous to go! The chicken and Andouille soup is sooooo good! Thought I was in New Orleans for a minute!! Gotta try it! First time to Jackson and will be back very soon!!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

This was a first for me here and I would be sure to try it again. I ordered a regular burrito instead of the large. I was very happy i didn't get the large because the regular was more than enough for me and I have a very big appetite and usually eat a lot of food. the atmosphere is nothing too special here, but the food was good and the prices weren't too bad.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

My son and I decided to give Coyote Blues a try today (9/13) and were surprised that it wasn't the same run of the mill Mexican food. I had a philly steak sandwich with seasoned fries and my son had soft shell tacos, cheesy grits and corn salad. The food was flavorful and not greasy like most places. The waiter was quick and efficient and bought refills even though we weren't finished with the previous sodas. My son didn't feel that the total bill was high at about $25.00. He doesn't care what he pays if the food was good as this was. Will definitely eat here again.

Been to Coyote Blues? Share your experiences!