“monster burritos”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Port Byron, Illinois
“monster burritos”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This was a first for me here and I would be sure to try it again. I ordered a regular burrito instead of the large. I was very happy i didn't get the large because the regular was more than enough for me and I have a very big appetite and usually eat a lot of food. the atmosphere is nothing too special here, but the food was good and the prices weren't too bad.

• Visited September 2013

Jackson, Tennessee, USA
“First Time Eating Here”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

My son and I decided to give Coyote Blues a try today (9/13) and were surprised that it wasn't the same run of the mill Mexican food. I had a philly steak sandwich with seasoned fries and my son had soft shell tacos, cheesy grits and corn salad. The food was flavorful and not greasy like most places. The waiter was quick and efficient and bought refills even though we weren't finished with the previous sodas. My son didn't feel that the total bill was high at about $25.00. He doesn't care what he pays if the food was good as this was. Will definitely eat here again.

• Visited September 2013
Franklin, Tennessee
“We enjoyed the Shrimp and Crawfish combinations”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We just happened to be in the mood for crawfish, and tried the burritos. enchiladas, and chimichangas with the shrimp and crawfish. They reminded me of a creamy, slightly sweet etouffee fillings. We were all happy. We had great service, fresh chips and good food. We will be back,

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Giuseppes1933
Corinth, Mississippi
“Disappointed.”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I had been wanting to try this place for some time but wanted to go at lunch time as I knew it was a bit pricey. We live about an hour away from Jackson and happened to be in town at lunch on a Friday and decided this was a good time to try it. It was not very busy for lunch time and we got fairly fast service. The chips were light and not too salty but the salsa and the special
dip served were very bland. My husband & I both ordered a combo. We noticed the dishes passing by and saw attention was given to presentation. Too bad that doesn't make it taste better. We both liked our cheese and onion enchilada. The rice was pretty good but the beans were soupy and bland. Our tacos were so so. $25 for lunch (with us both ordering water) was a little pricey especially when it was not that great.

• Visited July 2013
three way tn
“Best upscale Mex in Jackson”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

It's tough in this town to spend this kind of money when one goes out, but the food here is as good as it gets, filled with flavor.
Just remember flavor = calories right?
The Milagros is as good a dish as any restaurant in the region. It's like a stuffed pepper on steroids - 10 times better than what u can make at home. And the wife likes the southwestern mashed.
I like the old location better with patio seating and more space, but the new location fits well with surrounding restaurant giants like Picassos and Starbucks.

• Visited June 2013

Been to Coyote Blues? Share your experiences!