All reviews typical hie cinnamon rolls front desk every employee room was clean fast food baseball tournament breakfast attendant would stay here again great place to stay breakfast bar biscuits and gravy visiting family off the highway easy access yogurt staff was friendly
Reviewed September 8, 2018

This Holiday Inn Express was convenient and friendly. Michael checked us in quickly. He explained all the amenities, including hours for breakfast. He was efficient and accommodating. Our room was clean and smelled fresh. There were plenty of working electrical outlets, many fluffy towels and a supply of shampoos, conditioner and lotion. This is the best smelling lotion. The free breakfast was tasty - biscuits, sausages, pancakes, gravy. My personal favorite was the little omelet. They're tiny, but delicious and worth grabbing quickly. Checkout was simple and efficient.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2018

Checked into this hotel on 8/29 only to find it under renovation. From the constant pounding on the floor above us to a price just shy of $200 including tax, to an uncaring front desk staff this was a poor choice for an overnight stay. Met another guest who was working nights and could not get any sleep even when they moved him to another room because of the constant pounding. This hotel should have been closed during renovation, but the owners choose to keep it open to make every buck they could. Avoid this hotel during the renovation and based on the front desk staff would pass even after the renovation.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello RWG48,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback. I am sorry to learn about your unpleasant experience due to the ongoing update. Your comments have been shared with the hotel maintenance team as reference to ensure that the renovation will have a minimal effect on guests. I am confident that measures taken will improve guest experience. I have also sent you a private message regarding your stay.

I hope you give us another try!

Best Regards,

Clayton G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed May 31, 2018

This H.I. was friendly, safe and clean with updated accommodations. The rooms kept out noise (the ice and vending machines were behind doors on each level), the air conditioner was quiet and the beds/pillows were comfortable - all making for a good night sleep. Loved the large walk-in shower. Liked having a good breakfast in the morning (included in price). Our only unpleasant surprise was the cost of the night's stay - it seemed well above the cost at other Holiday Inns. Maybe due to their location near the baseball fields?

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

Clean room, very comfortable. Front desk person was very nice and helpful. Breakfast fresh, plenty of choices, very refreshing to be able to relax and not have people running up and down the halls or slamming doors.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Love this hotel and location!

The staff is what makes it special! They surprised my son with a goodie bag, while I was working. I told them I had him with and my purse had been stolen a few days later- they made me feel like I didn’t have to worry about a thing!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business