“Very Nice Stay”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed May 30, 2014

This HIE seemed to be fairly new and the room decor was fresh and attractive. The beds were very comfortable and the room itself was very clean. Breakfast was delicious....our five year old granddaughter particularly liked the "pancake machine"! Great location and customer service.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
HIEGM38305, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We value your opinion. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Jackson, TN. We strive to ensure every guest enjoys their stay. Most of our guests do enjoy the pancake machine. Generally everyone is expecting waffle makers, so it is a happy surprise for most. I am glad your granddaughter enjoyed it. I hope you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

It is a typical hotel. Nothing was over-the-top amazing or just terrible. Great place to stay for a night or two. It has a nice outdoor pool and fitness center. I would return here if i ever make another trip to Jackson or Shiloh.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your stay. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Next time you are in the area, please give us a call so that we can create the best experience possible for you. While we are thrilled you enjoyed your stay, we always want our guests to feel we have done everything to go above and beyond for you. I hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Stayed at this lovely hotel for a weekend while visiting family.
The hotel is quite new and the decor is very lovely.
The suite we had was so nice, very clean and plenty of room for a family.
Staff were lovely and helpful.
Breakfast was very good.
The pool and outside eating area is especially nice in the mornings to eat your breakfast.
Would have gave this hotel excellent but the doors have a very large gap so you can here people coming and going.

Room Tip: top floor room and at the end of the floor as the doors have large gap under them so you can here pe...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback. We greatly value your input. I am glad you found your stay to be enjoyable. It is always nice to hear from our guests. I am not sure what you mean by the by the gaps in the door, but I would love for you to email me at hie.jackson.sales@wilsonhotels.com to discuss it further. If we have an issue, we want to correct it as quickly as possible. I hope to hear from you soon, and I also hope you will stay with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Just stopped in for the night traveling between Nashville and Memphis, early April 2014. Very convenient to interstate, yet our room was fairly quiet. Large walk in shower with decent water flow; small bathroom counter with dim lighting. Mattresses were much softer than normally encountered in hotels, yet I slept well and my back felt fine the next morning. Breakfast was included in room price and was adequate. Convenient electrical outlets. Free WiFi was fast enough for web surfing and e-mail; we connected four separate devices.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank weary_traveler_100

Thank you for letting us know about your stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites. We are so happy to be able to accommodate you during your trip. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and, from the sound of it, were able to relax during your time here. I hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Third city in a row at HIE and still great. traveling across country. Everything was perfect at the HIE Jackson. Staff, food, room location, all great. 2 more hotels on way, so we'll see how they are.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for your kind words, not just for our hotel, but for all the hotels in our brand that you have encountered on your trip. I am so thrilled to here that we are able to provide a consistently pleasant experience with all of our hotels. I hope you will stay with us again if you are traveling back through.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

We should have known that it is a carriage house, not a Hotel, maybe a Motel. The Lady at the front desk sent us in the wring Direktion to our room. We had a room on 2nd floor, no elevator, bad smell, the coverlet on the bed had torn and was sewd. The sheet had spots and a bug. Very smalltalk bathroom. Both lights next to the bed didn't work.
Breakfast was good and always filled up.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
HIEGM38305, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry you did not experience a pleasant stay while in Jackson. However, a couple of the comments you have made lead me to believe this review was meant for another property in town. Please contact me at hie.jackson.sales@wilsonhotels.com to discuss this matter further.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I stay at Holiday Inn Express hotels frequently. This one is exceptional ...from the guest rooms to the public areas and breakfast and especialy the service. Although this hotel has been very busy at check in when I arrive, the Front Desk staff is courteous and is able to serve each guest efficiently. They make an effort to recognize each guest as he arrives and let the guest know that they will be with them ASAP. People are almost always are patient as long as they are not ignored. Housekeeping is friendly and accomodating as well as is Maintenance.

I travel a lot. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast has helped to earn my loyalty to this brand. THANK YOU!!!

(I want to mention that a Front Desk Clerk named Carson was MOST impressive during my first stay!...I hope he is still around. I think he has a bright future in this industry!...Pay attention HI EX - Jackson...don't let this one get away!)

Jill Denmark

Room Tip: I have only had good rooms here. I suggest in all cases, if you are not pleased with your room...co...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
HIEGM38305, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your stay with us here at Holiday Inn Express and Suites here in Jackson, TN. We definitely appreciate your kind words. I am glad we met and exceeded your expectations! It is so nice to hear great things from IHG Rewards Club members who stay with so many hotels. I will be sure to pass along all of your compliments! I hope you will stay with us again very soon!