“Just What We Needed”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We were headed home, didn't know how far we would make it, and found ourselves in Jackson needing a 2 queen bed suite with a foldout couch that would hold 5 people. To make things tougher, there was a baseball tournament in town, making the room tougher to find. Kudos to the Residence Inn, who pointed us to this Holiday Inn when they didn't have what we needed.

It was easy to check in. The room was clean and exactly as advertised. The hotel is next Pringles Park, so it is a great p[ace to stay if you're there for a game. The breakfast was average, but it was free - so it met our needs. I would stay at this property again. It was maybe a little expensive, but I credit some of that to the size room I booked and the tournament.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
HIEGM38305, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your stay here with us. We appreciate your feedback. During tournament weekends, Jackson usually sells out so I am happy we had space to accommodate you and your family! I am also glad your check in process went smoothly and that you were able to get to your room quickly to relax. Please give us a call the next time you are headed this direction. We would be thrilled to assist you with future reservations.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I arrived early afternoon for a 10 hour stay...nice place to park semis in front of building..most Holiday Inns are very nice but this one is even better...I was impressed with everything here..the gentleman that checked me in was great I had a king room on the top floor that was spectacular..room was huge, clean,well lit,beautiful decor ..bed was top notch..everything was perfect and the price was also unbelievable ..If Im back in the area I will stay again...I had to give an excellent review because it was..if you look at my 200+ reviews you will see that I dont give that rating too often...most are very good but this is way better...

Room Tip: top floor was nice and quiet
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
HIEGM38305, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

We appreciate you taking time to let us know about your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites - Jackson, TN. We have a great housekeeping staff that keeps our hotel in tip-top shape for our guests. We are also grateful to have such a great front desk staff here with us. I am glad to hear you noticed our hard working staff and were so pleased with your accommodations. It is always a delight to know guests enjoyed their time with us. I hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

We selected HI Express over others in area. We knew we could trust the comfort and cleanliness and updated accommodation. Staff was cheerful and helpful despite our arriving late at night. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Jackson, TN. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and that we were able to live up to your expectations. I hope you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I've never quite figured out why hotels in Jackson, TN are so pricey?

Anyhow, this property was a nice, typical HI Express. The rooms were well done and spacious enough. The management and front desk staff were polite and very accommodating. Would definitely visit again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
HIEGM38305, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. I am happy you enjoyed your time with us and that we were able to meet all of your needs. I understand your concern about lodging prices in Jackson. We are centrally located between two major cities and have many business travelers who stay with us rather than in the cities. Jackson also has a lot of business within the area. Next time you are in Jackson, contact the hotel directly to ensure you are receiving the best rate we have available for you.

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

My room was nice and clean. The hallways and lobby are also well kept. The free breakfast was put out on time and was warm and tasty. This is a great location for the nearby Kellogg's plant and local minor league baseball team. Overall this was a very nice stay and would highly recommend this property.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We work hard to ensure guests are able to relax and have everything they need while they are staying with us. It sounds like we were able to do that for you. I hope we will see you again soon the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

We stayed one night on our way home from a conference. I chose it because of the good reviews and the impression I have with the chain as a whole. We were not disappointed as things were as expected. The staff was great and helpful and the breakfast featured the usual cinnamon rolls as well as other items. Our room was clean and we slept well. We would return.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sliphorn
HIEGM38305, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we were able to meet your expectations as a Holiday Inn Express and Suites. I am also glad you enjoyed our breakfast while you were here. I hope you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

We love HIE for our on the road 3star go to. This particular property is fairly new as are the restaurants and shopping all within the area. The welcome was warm and informative. Shared restaurant information and discounts. Room was clean and very comfortable with choices of firm and soft pillows. The breakfast was typical HIE fare but we like to get on the road early so it serves our purpose. Everyone at this property was very friendly. We will definitely go the extra miles to stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
HIEGM38305, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Thank you for taking time to write us a review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We work hard to ensure every guest gets the most out of their stay with us. I am so glad we were able to meet your needs during your travels. I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in town.