“Pricey, but a nice hotel”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I've never quite figured out why hotels in Jackson, TN are so pricey?

Anyhow, this property was a nice, typical HI Express. The rooms were well done and spacious enough. The management and front desk staff were polite and very accommodating. Would definitely visit again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
HIEGM38305, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. I am happy you enjoyed your time with us and that we were able to meet all of your needs. I understand your concern about lodging prices in Jackson. We are centrally located between two major cities and have many business travelers who stay with us rather than in the cities. Jackson also has a lot of business within the area. Next time you are in Jackson, contact the hotel directly to ensure you are receiving the best rate we have available for you.

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

My room was nice and clean. The hallways and lobby are also well kept. The free breakfast was put out on time and was warm and tasty. This is a great location for the nearby Kellogg's plant and local minor league baseball team. Overall this was a very nice stay and would highly recommend this property.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We work hard to ensure guests are able to relax and have everything they need while they are staying with us. It sounds like we were able to do that for you. I hope we will see you again soon the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

We stayed one night on our way home from a conference. I chose it because of the good reviews and the impression I have with the chain as a whole. We were not disappointed as things were as expected. The staff was great and helpful and the breakfast featured the usual cinnamon rolls as well as other items. Our room was clean and we slept well. We would return.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sliphorn
HIEGM38305, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we were able to meet your expectations as a Holiday Inn Express and Suites. I am also glad you enjoyed our breakfast while you were here. I hope you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

We love HIE for our on the road 3star go to. This particular property is fairly new as are the restaurants and shopping all within the area. The welcome was warm and informative. Shared restaurant information and discounts. Room was clean and very comfortable with choices of firm and soft pillows. The breakfast was typical HIE fare but we like to get on the road early so it serves our purpose. Everyone at this property was very friendly. We will definitely go the extra miles to stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
HIEGM38305, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Thank you for taking time to write us a review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We work hard to ensure every guest gets the most out of their stay with us. I am so glad we were able to meet your needs during your travels. I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Nice, clean new hotel property convenient to Interstate 40 and several above average restaurants. Exceptionally freindly staff, free USA Today newspaper, and an above average free breakfast. Very near Pringles Park, home to the Seattle Mariners, Single-A, Jackson Generals minor league baseball team.

Room Tip: I think all of the rooms would be a good choice except near the lobby and elevators on the 1st floor...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
HIEGM38305, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Thank you for taking time to write us a review. We greatly appreciate the kind remarks. Our staff works hard to make your stay a pleasant one. I am glad we were able to provide you with that. I am also happy you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. I hope you will stop by again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

All the staff members were friendly, especially the weekend breakfast woman, who said hello to everyone and checked to make sure everyone was doing okay. The Monday morning woman wasn't very friendly & didn't seem to care. For both women though, it seemed they didn't care that the same bread was out throughout the weekend & got "harder, more stale" each day as did the muffins that were on the lower shelf.

I had a problem with the shower head. I am an average height woman, 5'4" and couldn't reach to adjust the shower head. I had to climb on the side of the bathtub & managed to slip...still not adjusting the shower head. As a result, my husband adjusted it for me each evening, so I wouldn't have it aimed at the top of my head when I showered.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking time to write us a review. I am glad you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. I am, however, sorry you felt one of our breakfast hostesses did not meet you expectations. That is not usually the case and I will look into the situation. I was also unaware of the situation with the bread. We strive to keep the freshest food available to our guests. I will speak with them to ensure this issue is corrected in the future.
I understand your concern with the shower head. I am 5’2” and have trouble reach the shower heads myself. Unfortunately, that is not easily solved. We have discussed this matter with our management company for them to keep in mind for future properties.
I would like to thank you again for making us aware of these matters so we can correct them. Please feel free to contact me at hie.jackson.sales@wilsonhotels.com if I can be of further assistance. I do hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

We live in Jackson but needed to getaway and have some quite time. Check in was fast..room was,very nice and clean. It was a bit pricey..but hey, you get what you pay for. Overall it was a great stay and We would stay again.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mdwilliams76

I am glad you enjoyed your mini vacation with us. I am sorry you found us to be a bit pricey. Our rates are comparable to other hotels in the area. The next time you need a break from it all, contact the hotel beforehand at 731-736-1174. We will make sure you receive every discount available to you.