Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast
$114
$103
Courtyard
$42
All reviewstypical hiecinnamon rollsfront deskevery employeefast foodbaseball tournamentroom was cleanbreakfast attendantwould stay here againgreat place to stayvisiting familybiscuits and gravyoff the highwayeasy accessair conditioneryogurtstaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We arrived rather early, the lovely lady at the front desk gave us a choice of rooms.
Was not expecting this at all. Made life's little easier, we went to Casey Jones house, done a little shopping, then spent the afternoon by the pool.
Rooms were clean specious as was the bathroom. Breakfast was good. Pool area very clean
Would we stay again yes.
Oh there are a few restaurants in walking distance which is really nice.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
HIEGM38305, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us during your visit to Jackson. When possible, we do like to give our guests the option on room locations. We understand everyone’s preference is different. I am also happy to know you found the room and breakfast to meet your expectations. I hope you will visit again soon!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Half away along the I 40 between memphis and nashville we stopped off for 1 night. Literally a quarter of a mile off the I 40. Good perks as a platinum checkin with nice upgrade and some choccy, although the young lady could have appeared a little more interested in us. Clean spacious suite on the top floor. Free parking and good wifi. There is a taco bell, mcds and sonic v v nearby. A place to take a break from the driving...maybe 3 miles from jackson central.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time to write our hotel a review. We do strive to give every IHG Rewards Club member the benefits they have earned. If we are unable to upgrade our Platinum Elite members, we do still strive to give you a room that has a little something extra, may that be an extra window or a larger space. While we do have those three restaurants, we also have a Lenny’s Sub Shop, Sparky’s Pizzeria, and a Mexican restaurant, Los Portales. We also have Reggi’s, a fabulous barbeque restaurant on this exit as well. Not only is the food good, the customer service is extraordinary. We recommend it to almost every person that walks through our doors! I am sorry you experienced a less than extraordinary check in. We have spoken with who our desk concerning the matter. We hope to see you the next time you are in town!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Hotel room was CLEAN! The bathroom, bedroom and sitting area was very clean and well laid out. I especially like the extra plug ins at each lamp. Surely helped in charging iPhones and iPads. Even the coffee in the room was good! I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to and through Jackson, TN. Breakfast was great, too. Good selection! Hotel staff friendly. Provided toothbrushes we'd left behind. The staff letter said that they want 'you to rate them a 10.' Just about as close to a 10 as you can get from me. For the cost , location and great service/cleanliness...they definitely get my vote!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
HIEGM38305, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Thank you for taking time to write us a review! Our housekeeping staff strives to keep all of our rooms looking brand new and as clean as possible for our guests. The extra plug ins on the lamps are definitely helpful! I am glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us and are able to get us a 10! I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Clean and quiet property, with a walk-in shower, and friendly staff. Breakfast is above average for an express inn, with more than just breads and pastries. The only minor issue is that the WiFi in the room was a bit slow. But, overall, a good value. I highly recommend this HIE, if you stay/stop in Jackson, TN.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
HIEGM38305, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I am also happy you found our breakfast to exceed your expectations. We have found our guests prefer a large variety for breakfast and do not wish to have the same foods every day. Because of this, we offer many selections daily and try to change up our menu, without being repetitive. I apologize for your trouble with our WiFi. I will speak with our maintenance to see what can be done to resolve that matter. I hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

After researching hotels in Jackson, I selected this one based on Trip Advisor reviews. This hotel is clean and orderly. My room was neat, clean and nicely appointed. It was also quiet and provided for a relaxing and comfortable overnight stay. The hotel staff was very welcoming and friendly.
Based on this stay, I would definitely stay at this hotel again and I would certainly recommend it to friends!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time to write this review. It is great you had a delightful stay with us! We strive extremely hard to ensure all of our property is clean and well maintained. Our main goal is to provide an environment that allows our guests to relax and feel at home. Thank you so much for any recommendations you do give, and we hope to see you again soon!