“Where the locals go for a good, juicy steak!”

Old Hickory Steak House
Ranked #28 of 221 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
New York City, New York
“Where the locals go for a good, juicy steak!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

Te hotel referred me here, telling me it was locally owned adnd good food...and they told me the truth.
Reasonably priced, friendly staff very open if you want to change something on your entree.
I had the filet, which was prepared perfectly and served with a huge baked potato fully loaded....and don't forget to have the texas toast and bread pudding for dessert. Yum!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Pattyfromjersey

Texarkana, Arkansas
“Good food, good service, good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

Steak was good. Atmosphere is geared towards family. Would eat there again. Service was outstanding.

TN
“Good place to get a steak!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

My family loves to eat here. The value is great! Most of the time the steaks are yummy. We love the spicy ranch dressing for the salad. Yummy salads. I wish that they would change the type of french fries they serve. Always good specials. Yummy. Go here and enjoy! :D

Visited March 2012
Jackson, Tennessee
“They were literally out of EVERYTHING we tried to order!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

We heard about their 'fried rolls' and decided to check it out for dinner. We were told that everything we were trying to order was 'out'--- Apparently, they ran out at lunch. I never went back.

Murfreesboro, TN
“Great Food and Great Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

I had an excellent steak that was a great value for the price. The salad and baked potato were just as good. Neat atmoshphere and good service.

Visited May 2012