“Best indoor pool!”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We live near Jackson so there is really no need to stay in a hotel but periodically we stay here anyway--mainly for the pool! It is a good size and the perfect warm temperature! Best indoor pool we've ever encountered. There is also a hot tub that is great and large enough for several guests. The hotel itself is always clean. The breakfast is great, too--plenty of good food. The staff has always been friendly and helpful. When it gets too cold to swim outside at home, this is a perfect place for our kids to swim. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: If, like us, you're looking to swim, ask for a ground floor room. They have always granted us th...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear Beth K!
Thanks for the wonderful review of our pool! I do agree, it is a great venue for a cold winter day or a hot sunny one if you don't want to get burned! As well, I truly appreciate your recognition of the hotel and staff. Your kind words will be used as encouragement and motivation for us to always keep in mind that customer service is paramount. We appreciate your patronage and hope to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Excellent service! Offered us a great group rate for 5 rooms when another hotel in the city did not offer us any kind of discount. Hotel is very clean and still looks brand new. Excellent breakfast choices! Very friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Greetings LovetoGo369!
Please allow us to say thanks for taking the time to write your wonderful review about our beautiful new hotel. Your feedback means so much to our staff and we truly appreciate your time and your patronage. I hope you will be able to stay with us again when traveling through Jackson!
Warest Regards,

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stopped for the night, arriving around 12:30 in the morning. The night manager was one of the best I have encountered. Very customer focused and ready to help.

The hotel is in great shape, clean and quiet. We slept great.

The location is in a good area and very secure.

Breakfast was the normal Choice Hotel fare.

Dear Barb W and family,
I was so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful hotel and especially happy to know that my staff was mentioned with praise. We truly appreciate your patronage and especially appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Myself, my sister and her 2 children happened to luck into this hotel after visiting the Casey Jones Village which is located within walking distance from the hotel. We were glad we did. The room was a perfect fit for us. It was spacious and very clean. It had 2 huge queens, a sofa bed, microwave and small frig. The breakfast served in the morning was fantastic. We were disappointed when we tried to book a room for a return trip home due to a full capacity the following week, but gave it a chance call on our return and were delighted to find out they had a cancelation. Both William and Lori were very courteous and helpful with any additional information we needed. I will highly recommend this hotel to friends and family. Thank you for making this a wonderful part of our vacation.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear Barb W and family,
Please accept my sincere thanks for taking the time to write your wonderful review of our hotel. Your comments and feedback is what keeps our staff motivated; and gives us the encouragement to continue to strive for our ultimate goal of customer satisfaction!.
I hope that you and your family will visit with us again soon!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

My husband and I had a king suite which adjoined with our daughter/son-in-law and four small children in their double queen suite. The rooms were very clean, spacious, nicely decorated and had good air-conditioning. Beds were very comfortable, but pillows a little too soft for me - I just doubled up and that worked fine. Continental breakfast was very good and their were multiple choices of hot and cold foods, fruits, etc. The staff was friendly, courteous and very helpful with directions to local stores. The heated pool was fantastic - clean, warm and large enough for all of us and a couple other families to all enjoy. The hot tub was clean as well and was a welcome luxury after driving nine hours! My husband is not one to pass out compliments on most hotels, but even he made several nice comments about this facility. Off the main road, but easy enough to find by watching for the hotel's tall locator signs. Directly across from Casey Jones attraction, but did not take advantage of this tourist site. I would definitely seek out this particular hotel to stay at again and highly recommend it for anyone visiting Jackson, Tennessee.

Dear Terry B.
Please accept my sincere thanks for your kind words regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Suites Jackson,TN. I truly appreciate you taking the time to write this review as it is those comments and compliments that keep our staff movtivated to reach our daily goals of customer satisfaction.
We hope that you will stop by and stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We stayed here one night while traveling with 3 small children. We chose this location because of the very close proximity to the Casey Jones attraction--easy walking distance. The hotel was light, bright, and very clean. It exceeded my expectations and was a good value. The staff was courteous and the room was very clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Greetings Houston!
Please allow me to say "thanks!" for taking the time to write this review. Your comments and compliments enable us to continue to strive for our daily ultimate goal....customer satisfaction. We love families and are so very happy that you had a good stay. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My family and I stayed here because we wanted something close to the only area we really know in Jackson. It was wonderful! The pool was nice and we had it all to ourselves for about an hour which was nicer. The hotel was very clean and the staff was freindly as well. Ms. Billie Duke, the general manager was so sweet and amazing! It was a pleasure talking with her and seeing how she really cares about her guests. I would recommend this hotel to anybody. I'll surely be back!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Hello Chara!
Wow! I can't thank you enough for your kind words. We truly appreciate you taking the time to send your comments as it is those comments and compliments that help our staff strive for our ultimate goal of customer service. Also, please let me say that you and your family was a pleasure to serve and we can't wait to see you again soon!