“Above and Beyond”

Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Jackson
Henderson, Kentucky
“Above and Beyond”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

My family has stayed at this hotel while visiting my daughter in college. The rooms are crisp and clean. The lobby and eating area are beautifully decorated and are well maintained. The front desk clerks are always kind and courteous. On our recent visit, my mom misplaced a diamond necklace. The staff went above and beyond the call of duty to search for the necklace. My mom later found the necklace, but I so appreciated the effort of the staff to help us find it. I would highly recommend this place.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Greetings!
I am so very happy to know that your Mom found her necklace and truly appreciate your response. We consider our guest as our family and always want to make sure that we do everything we can to assist your needs. Many thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the very near future!
Warmest Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Our ball tournament was rained out, glad we had a very nice room and an inviting indoor pool for our 10 year old grandson. We had more room than we needed, which was a good thing. The front desk was courteous and professional and were willing to help if we had needed them. Still a great little trip away from home. If we ever do come that way again, we will stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Karen M,
I was so sorry to hear that your ball game rained out; however, I was very happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your get away anyway! As well, we truly appreciate you taking the time to give us good reviews on our hotel and our wonderful heated pool and hot tub spa! I hope that your team will be able to play again in Jackson in the near future and the weather cooperates so you can enjoy our hotel again!
Many thanks!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

My family and I had the opportunity to reserve our reservations for the 1st time at Comfort Suites as we traveled from VA to TX and back, March 23 & 30th. The 1st night we got there..it was late and we were super tired. Surprisingly, the room was exceptionally clean and the beds, awe! they were heaven. So crisp, clean & fluffy. Oh, the employee Mr Mann, was very kind and thanked us for being a Choice Customer. We really didn't get to enjoy all the amenities on the 1st visit.

The 2nd visit. Was the same. We were able to enjoy the amenities such as the pool & spa. Breakfast was great, too. And again the staff Mr. Jones were very polite and informative.

Comfort Suites will be #1 on my top list.

Last but not least if you get an opportunity try the "The Old Country Store" they have awesome food.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Greetings 3 rea!
We truly appreciate you taking the time to send over this wonderful review! As always, our staff is so appreciative of mention; it makes us proud and helps us along the way to give our guest the best service, and ultimately, the service they deserve.
We hope to see you again soon!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

The room and pool where excellant i had no complaint until after swimming with my family blow drying my hair using there dryer it caught on fire in my hand nearly igniting my hair. When i called front desk he was very rude making it seem as though it was my fault he would not bring me another nor did he apologize.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank miss314
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Hello Miss314,
I read your review regarding the defective hair dryer and was so surprised, as I was not aware of this incident. Please accept my apologies for your experience.and rest assured that I will ask my male desk associates about this incident so that I can replace this dryer as well as retrain the staff member on solving an issue.
Again, please accept my apologies
Johnson City, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

My mother, my children, and I have stayed at this hotel several times over the last 3 years. Our stays have always been extremely pleasant. The hotel is always spotless, the breakfast buffet is good, and all employees that we've encountered have been great. Obviously, it's a good place to work as I recognize the same faces each time that we stay. We've already booked our next stay for this summer. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Jackson.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Greetings Becky S !
I wanted to say thanks for taking the time to write this wonderful review of our hotel. It makes me proud that you do recognize that our staff has been here for a while. We consider ourselves family, and strive to make our guest feel important by providing them the comforts of home as best we can.
I hope to see you again soon and appreciate your trust in our services!
Durant, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here only one night as we were passing through and loved our stay! Our family of five had plenty of room, beds were really comfortable, breakfast was wonderful! We will certainly stay here again and highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed March 2013
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Greetings Angie C!
I wanted to give you a big THANKS! for taking the time to write this wonderful response. It just proves that hard work does, in fact, pay off. I'll be sure to share your compliments with my staff. They'll be thrilled that they were recognized.
As well, we appreciate your feedback as it is compliments like yours that enables us to win our coveted awards. Cleanliness and friendliness is paramount in our world and we truly appreciate your patronage.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Comfort Suites in Jackson, TN with 3 young children while on a road trip to Kentucky from Texas. Fabulous hotel, huge very Clean room with 2 queen size beds and a pull out couch. Beds were very comfortable! The best part was the indoor heated pool! It was a great size and was very warm, the kids had a blast! They also offer complimentary hot breakfast! One of the best hotels we've stayed in for the price! I highly recommend it!

• Stayed March 2013
Greeting Mjshea!
On behalf of the staff of the Comfort Suites Jackson,TN, we want to say..."thanks"!
We are so pleased that you chose to bring your family to our hotel and that your experience was a good one. We truly appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge our staff and their efforts, as well as the attributes of our hotel.
Your kind words make us strive to continue to provide our customers the best!